Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette
Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette

4.6

Ceci est ma palette ABH préférée, et la seule palette d'ombre que j'ai jamais Rachetés. Quelle que soit la combinaison que je crée avec cette palette allure élégante et sobre. Je l'ai acheté un pour ma soeur récemment et il semble grand avec sa couleur aussi. Il est rare que les couleurs qui conviennent à son teint beige chaud et conviennent aussi mon af pâle et le teint frais. Je suis totalement d'accord avec le commentaire précédent, ces ES se fondent presque. Ils sont tellement de beurre et pigmentée! Je n'ai qu'à effleurer à peine mon pinceau à la palette pour obtenir un bon gain de couleur. Je ne ressens certaines retombées, mais je ne prends pas loin lippies pour cela parce que tout le reste de cette palette est phénoménale. Je ne pouvais pas être sans mon glam doux!

This palette is absolutely beautiful. You can either have a very soft natural look or you could have a going out look which is bolder. The consistency of it and the pigment is 10 out 10. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

When I first saw a photo of this palette on instagram, I knew I had to have it. I was praying that ABH would come out with an eyeshadow palette to redeem its image after Subculture. Prism is not really my thing because of the color selection. Soft Glam promised all the neutral colors I enjoy wearing on a daily basis, plus the very shimmery shades that can be used to highlight the inner corner and the brow bone.
I am lucky enough to live very close to an ABH salon and I visit there often enough that the sales assistants allowed me to be the FIRST person in Romania to swatch!!! After swatching Rose Gold and Bronze, I knew I had to have the palette. I did take my time to go through all the shades and I realized that some of them are repeats of MR shades. These happen to be the crease shades I use often, therefore I have no issue with the repeat.
Almost two months later, I have been using the palette every single time I do my makeup because the color selection allows me to choose for a basic look or a super complicated one. I am still madly in love with the glitter shades, which are unique. I find that amazing, since I already own most of the ABH highlighter palettes. The brand continues to create excellent products that swatch well and look great on the eye, without patching or creasing.
Below is my video review :-) please feel free to watch and drop me a comment

continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my first ABH eye palette so I didnt know what to expect. But I did expected quite a lot seeing MUAs on Instagram and also my experience using many of their brows products.

A bit about my skintone. Im a pale asian with yellow undertone+hooded eyelids. I usually see MUAs/models who wear this palette on Instagram having a tanned or deep-warm skintone and super big eyes so I was curious how it will look on asians (yellow skintone+tiny eyes) like me. Turns out it looks fine!

The colors are so beautifully curated. The tone is subtle yet very gorgeous. You will not look cheap wearing this. Overall I love the palette and get compliments whenever I wear it. However, I was initially a bit disappointed with the pigments when I first used it. They arent so bad but I expected a lot more, seeing makeup looks from MUAs on instagram. Also there are some fallouts although I tapped out the excess several times before applying. So be careful. The good thing is the colors are long-lasting and dont smudge (but I use it along with an eyelid primer though. It's a must!)

Personally I travel quite often and I usually grab a to-go eyeshadow palette along with me. I wont be carryimg this due to the fallouts. Its performance can be improved by a decent eyeshadow primer, good brushes and q-tips ready to pick up any excess, which, will be a fuss for my travel. (I personally prefer MJB palette because the colors are very pigmented and super easy to blend, plus the packaging is very sleek and travel-friendly. You will get a decent look in no time. Highly recommended).

Generally I like the product. The price isnt expensive (and you get what you paid for, apparently) but the quality can be improved by a decent eyelid primer and good quality brushes. It is very gorgeous and you can get sweet and elegant looks from it. I will probably use this on the days I have time to layer, blend and sweep all the fallouts.

UPDATE: After using it often for a month and a half, I agree with other reviews said about the packaging, which gets dirty so easily. It's quite upsetting when you want your whole cosmetic shelf to look nice and clean. I mean, who wants to grab a smudging and dirty-looking eyeshadow pallette in the morning!? It kinda ruins my morning makeup ritual mood a bit. What I usually do is I directly spray makeup blush cleaner on where it gets dirty and rub (not pat---rub) the whole thing gently with a firm cotton pad. Now mine looks nice and new. But again, who wants to keep cleaning an eyeshadow palette every week?

Another thing I notice about the colors is that although they are really gorgeous, they are truly 'soft glam', meaning that the colors will give you a softly glamorous look, which suits a day-time makeup more than a night time look. Although there are some dark colors, even black, I had a hard time pulling a decent 'slaying' look for parties. What I usually get from the color combination are nice, sweet, charming, subtly glamorous girl. More like a lunch time date or afternoon tea time more than a 'a girls night out look or a dinner date. I will try to keep on experimenting, but from the color combination I doubt it would work. If you are looking for a day time, everyday, subtly sweet eyeshadow colors I would recommend you to go for it, if you can deal with all the flaws I mentioned above.

on 3/26/2018 12:07:00 AM

I fell in love with this palette right after I saw its photo on Instagram, so I bought it right after a cosmetics store in my place sold it. The colors are warmer than those in Modern Renaissance, and there are some shades coming from Modern Renaissance either. However, I usually reach Soft Glam for my daily look, 'cause the color is really easy to use everyday. And there is a black and a dark reddish brown to give a more smokey and bolder look. The pigmentation is great as usual, but still has so many fall-outs.

Video Reviews & Tutorials