Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette
Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought this palette and returned it after two weeks as I couldn't fall in love with the looks/combos that I was getting. It's so strange though because the colours individually are so beautiful. I really don't like the fallout as well but I could live with that if I loved the looks that I got. I found myself getting bored already of using it and was wanting to reach for my Naked Heat palette. Also, the packaging is not good as it got dirty on the first use so I can just imagine how bad this will look over time. In the end, I ended up exchanging it and getting the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette which has a neutral colour range that looks so much more undeniably prettier on the eyes, even though the shadow quality isn't as good. Anyways, No regrets returning this sorry to say.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Oh.... how I want to wax poetics about this. In my opinion, the best way to describe this product is an interesting neutral palette. There are handfuls and handfuls of your everyday bog standard neutral palette, but this is like the grown up sexy sister. You can definitely build this up for a super glam look, but the real beauty of this palette is when you go simple you can create the most beautiful dead easy looks for everyday.

My first ABH palette and the hype is true about the formula! Never have I owned eyeshadows that blend so well!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my very first ABH eyeshadow palette, I was never drawn to her other ones because they didn't seem like colors I would wear on an everyday basis. These are the most blendable shadows I have ever owned, and I can actually use every single shade. I have seen people calling this palette boring but honestly you can create so many different looks and I've been using colors I never normally wear. I ended up throwing out 90% of my shadow collection after a few months of using these because this palette is all I need.

Video Reviews & Tutorials