Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette

Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette
Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette

4.4

Ceci est ma palette ABH préférée, et la seule palette d'ombre que j'ai jamais Rachetés. Quelle que soit la combinaison que je crée avec cette palette allure élégante et sobre. Je l'ai acheté un pour ma soeur récemment et il semble grand avec sa couleur aussi. Il est rare que les couleurs qui conviennent à son teint beige chaud et conviennent aussi mon af pâle et le teint frais. Je suis totalement d'accord avec le commentaire précédent, ces ES se fondent presque. Ils sont tellement de beurre et pigmentée! Je n'ai qu'à effleurer à peine mon pinceau à la palette pour obtenir un bon gain de couleur. Je ne ressens certaines retombées, mais je ne prends pas loin lippies pour cela parce que tout le reste de cette palette est phénoménale. Je ne pouvais pas être sans mon glam doux!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is my favourite ABH palette, and the only shadow palette I've ever repurchased. Whatever combination I create with this palette looks elegant and understated. I bought one for my sister recently and it looks great with her coloring as well. It's rare that colors that suit her tan and warm complexion also suit my pale af and cool complexion. I totally agree with the previous reviewer, these ES almost blend themselves. They are so buttery and pigmented! I only have to just barely touch my brush to the palette to get good color payoff. I do experience some fallout, but I don't take away lippies for that because everything else about this palette is phenomenal. I couldn't be without my soft glam!

I had been on the fence for a while on whether I should get this palette or not. After watching video after video and thinking about it I decided to take the plunge and get it. I'm attaching a 3 minute halo eye tutorial I did with this palette so you can see the shades in action.

The shades practically blend themselves and are super duper soft and buttery which leads to my next point... There is a TON of kickback from a couple of the shades. Burnt Orange and Sienna, I'm talkin about you. Even when I just barely tapped my brush I still got a lot of kick back. The foils/metallics are beautiful, but they perform best with a finger rather than a brush. Overall I like the palette, but the shades are a bit soft.
The price is a bit expensive for the amount of shadow that you lose from the kickback which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.

on 9/11/2018 1:04:00 PM

This warmer neutrals palette is a holy grail if, and *ONLY* if:

you're a more mature person, well into your thirties and upward, looking for an amazing, super-versatile, everyday palette for work. If you fit into this category, you'll enjoy the mattes and shimmers immensely. You won't get bored, as you can combine these in so many ways, always staying within that safe, work-appropriate spectrum. You can also dial these up for a sophisticated but intense smokey look for night.

____Three stars rating because of underwhelming staying power, even with the best primers._____

If you belong to a younger crowd, this is a wonderful staples palette. If you can afford it, go for it- but consider this a base for your eyeshadow collection and not the star. You can count on this for perfect crease mattes and very chic metallic toppers. It will work great with other, more adventurous, palettes. You don't get exciting looks with this. If used alone, it will enhance your natural features in a soft glam way (yes, the name is very spot on), and that's pretty much it. But there's a lot to be said for excellent basics, so don't rule it out. If, however, you are looking for an affordable alternative so you can build your eyeshadow collection, Wet n Wild Color Icon palettes are great!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like many of you, I am a fan of ABH eyeshadow palettes. I bought Soft Glam even though I had several other warm-nude eyeshadow palettes. I went to the ABH store (I live in Romania, very close to a ABH salon that also sells their makeup range) to swatch the (back then) newly launched eyeshadow palette for a friend and I ended up buying the palette for myself.
The cardboard packaging is cute and sturdy, but the velvet front does stain easily - just like Modern Renaissance and Subculture. Two of the eyeshadows are repeats of the MR shadows. I don't mind that because they are lovely to use in the crease. The quality and application of the shadows is consistent throughout the palette. The eyeshadows apply better than Subculture (they also have better color payoff for the shimmers) and they kick back less than Modern Renaissance.
I am happy to have purchased it and I feel it would make a great gift for anyone who loves makeup, no matter their experience level.
Below is a link to my youtube video review with swatches.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Oh.... how I want to wax poetics about this. In my opinion, the best way to describe this product is an interesting neutral palette. There are handfuls and handfuls of your everyday bog standard neutral palette, but this is like the grown up sexy sister. You can definitely build this up for a super glam look, but the real beauty of this palette is when you go simple you can create the most beautiful dead easy looks for everyday.

My first ABH palette and the hype is true about the formula! Never have I owned eyeshadows that blend so well!

on 6/22/2018 11:45:00 PM

Love this palette! A beautiful collection of wearable colors, with a soft and blendable formula. Highly recommend!

I love this palette. HOLY GRAIL!! Defiantly going to repurchase. So many different looks you can do. The brush is really good well.

on 6/13/2018 7:34:00 AM

I love this palette. Easily my most used eyeshadow palette. There’s nothing wild about the selection of colours, it’s the versatility and quality that makes this a standout for me. I can do a quick wash of colour for a natural office appropriate look or I can build it up to get a more glam look. I hate the packaging though. So flimsy and I wouldn’t want to travel with it because I know I would somehow damage it. Totally recommend.

This palette is absolutely beautiful. You can either have a very soft natural look or you could have a going out look which is bolder. The consistency of it and the pigment is 10 out 10. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!