Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by age: 25-29
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette
Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette

4.5

Ceci est ma palette ABH préférée, et la seule palette d'ombre que j'ai jamais Rachetés. Quelle que soit la combinaison que je crée avec cette palette allure élégante et sobre. Je l'ai acheté un pour ma soeur récemment et il semble grand avec sa couleur aussi. Il est rare que les couleurs qui conviennent à son teint beige chaud et conviennent aussi mon af pâle et le teint frais. Je suis totalement d'accord avec le commentaire précédent, ces ES se fondent presque. Ils sont tellement de beurre et pigmentée! Je n'ai qu'à effleurer à peine mon pinceau à la palette pour obtenir un bon gain de couleur. Je ne ressens certaines retombées, mais je ne prends pas loin lippies pour cela parce que tout le reste de cette palette est phénoménale. Je ne pouvais pas être sans mon glam doux!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Oh.... how I want to wax poetics about this. In my opinion, the best way to describe this product is an interesting neutral palette. There are handfuls and handfuls of your everyday bog standard neutral palette, but this is like the grown up sexy sister. You can definitely build this up for a super glam look, but the real beauty of this palette is when you go simple you can create the most beautiful dead easy looks for everyday.

My first ABH palette and the hype is true about the formula! Never have I owned eyeshadows that blend so well!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my very first ABH eyeshadow palette, I was never drawn to her other ones because they didn't seem like colors I would wear on an everyday basis. These are the most blendable shadows I have ever owned, and I can actually use every single shade. I have seen people calling this palette boring but honestly you can create so many different looks and I've been using colors I never normally wear. I ended up throwing out 90% of my shadow collection after a few months of using these because this palette is all I need.

on 3/22/2018 11:39:00 AM

I had to have the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eye Shadow Palette right when it came out. Soft Glam is a great name for this palette because you can use it to make some great subtle looks for daytime or kick it up a bit and make a more dramatic evening look. In my opinion there isn't one standout color and if you already have Modern Renaissance, Prism, or Subculture you probably already have several colors that are very close to many of the shades featured in Soft Glam. The texture of the shadows are pretty powdery and you will want to be careful to tap off to avoid fall out. This lasts well with an eye shadow primer and is very blendable and buildable. This is a decent palette but if I lost it I probably wouldn't purchase it again because of the similarities to the other palette that I already own. My detailed review and swatches can be seen here:

Video Reviews & Tutorials