Algenist REVEAL Color Correcting Radiant Primer

Algenist REVEAL Color Correcting Radiant Primer

1 review

Water (Aqua, Eau), Dodecane, Hexyl Laurate, Triethylhexanoin, Steareth-2, Mannitol, Steareth-21, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Chlorella Protothecoides Oil, Algae Exopolysaccharides, Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Halidrys Siliquosa Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae Extract, Algae Extract, Phaeodactylum Tricornutum Extract, Lysine, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Cellulose, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Propanediol, Arginine PCA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Citric Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Zinc Chloride, Galactoarabinan, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Beta-Carotene (CI 40800), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 3/18/2018 12:39:00 PM

I love this product!! It is amazing for my combo-oily skin. Just to be clear, I don't actually use it as a foundation primer. And I don't use moisturizer with it either. This is my one-and-done, skin-perfecting, no-makeup-look product. And it is so perfect for that!!

Algenist's Reveal Color Correcting Primer is water-based and has the texture of a lightweight lotion. And there are all these tiny color-spheres that feel grainy at first but they dissolve as you apply the product to your skin. This primer comes in only one universal shade, but the color is so subtle and sheer that I think it would work for just about every skin tone. It just looks natural and beautiful.

This product makes my skin look more even-toned, and it adds a radiant glow as well. And it doesn't make my skin all greasy by the end of the day either.

I think this is great, and I'd definitely buy it again!