Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer - Rosewood

Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer - Rosewood
Powder Bronzer - Rosewood

on 4/17/2018 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Becoming a holy grail bronzer. Bought it on a whim and fell in love!! however, if you don't like orangey bronzers this might not be for you. I LOVE a super warm glow so this is perfect for me. Matte and stays on all day, doesn't fade!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am pleasantly surprised with this bronzer, it gives my fair to light skin a nice glow and actually looked better as the day went on. The rosewood is definitely warm toned and leans slightly pink, definitely not orange in any way. It is very matte so I personally feel it needs highlighter to give a more natural glow, I got the amerzy highlighter and the two go very well together. The compact is well made and generous in size, compared to other brands of HE highlighter it isn’t too outrageously priced for as much product as you get.
I have to admit Anastasia is totally confusing with the whole “if your skin tone is warm then pick a cool shade & vice versa” in her youtube video, so I just went with the lightest shade.

on 3/16/2018 11:07:00 AM

Rosewood is one of the new single bronzers ABH has released and is for light to warm or neutral undertones. This shade is just pure perfection for my warm/neutral skin tone and may I also say...goes with the new ABH Amrezy highlighter like they were born together! The formula on this is smooth and silky, super blendable and wears all day like a dream. I'm really impressed with this product so far. Also, may I say that ABH has gone above and beyond with the packaging?! Sturdy compact with a full sized mirror inside and this gorgeous 2-D effect on the lid. When you move it around in the light you can see the ABH logo underneath the company name spelled out on the top. Anastasia hit the trifecta with this powder, I give them a 100% on the formula, wear and packaging.

Overall, LOVE!!!!