Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer - Tawny

Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer - Tawny

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I have a fair skintone [lightest shade in foundations] and struggle with bronzer; I can make a few of the popular ones like Benefit Hoola and NARS Laguna work, but I have to be very careful with application and blending. I was very keen to try ABH bronzer in Tawny as Stefanie Nicole was wearing it in a recent video & she has a similar skintone and type to me, and as it's now spring I want to find a new bronzer that gives my skin a non-dirty sun-kissed glow, without needing to spend 5 to 10 minutes fussing over my application...

I'm enjoying using Tawny enough to say that I'll definitely rebuy it again, despite the price, as I reach for it over my past favourite bronzer [Benefit Hoola Lite] every time I wear any makeup. It's so much quicker and easier then trying to make my other bronzers work for me - simply sweep on and go, rather then having to use a clean brush to do the extra blending I used to have to do when wearing any other bronzer. Tawny is a soft light tan shade with a gentle matte finish, that gives a seamless non-orange light bronze dusting to my skin. Tawny must have some red in it's undertone as it leaves a hint of a red glow after application - sounds iffy, but it does mimic how my skin looks when I've been out in the sun, so it makes the shade look natural. The fact that this bronzer has no shimmer, and isn't too out-and-out warm in tone, also makes this nice for using as a contour powder. The powder is very finely milled, so doesn't cake or empathize dry skin. It wears all day on me.

on 3/16/2018 10:56:00 AM

Tawny is one of the new single bronzers ABH has released and it is for light to cool or neutral undertones. Typically my skin suits light to warm or neutral undertones but Istill love the way Tawny looks on my skin. It gives me a nice bronze look and goes really well with the Amrezy highlighter too. The formula is perfection, sheer yet buildable and easy to blend out, I wore it all day yesterday with no fading. The packaging is amazing as well!!!! Sturdy, nice full sized mirror inside, plastic inset and the top of the compact! Anastasia Beverly Hills is spelled out but when you move it around in the light you can see the ABH logo in almost a 2-D effect underneath. Gorgeous!

Overall, ABH has outdone themselves with this bronzer! I'm giving them the gold medal for perfecting the trifecta....packaging, formula and wear is all 100%. LOVE!!!!