L'Oreal Paris Fine Flowers Cleansing Cream

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Very impressed with this new cleansing cream. I have very dry skin and wear makeup and sunscreen, so I usually double cleanse first with a cream or oil and then with a milk or a non-soap foaming cleanser. This cream is thick and somewhat stiff. Just a small bit will do to spread over the face. It feels like a moisturizing cream, and first time I used it, I had to check to make sure that I hadn't bought the wrong thing.

Then as you massage it on the face, it turns into a slick feeling, almost like a gel. This is just what I'm looking for in a cleanser, because it means it will wash off easily while breaking everything down. And it did! I used a muslin as normal and it came right off. My skin felt so clean and fresh, I decided to skip to second cleanser and to check out how well it worked with a toner from the same line that I've been using for awhile and really enjoy. Not a stitch of makeup on the cotton pad and my skin didn't feel dry or stripped at all.

It's as good as high end brands I've tried and everything in between. It has a light, slightly rose scent as does the toner. Not heavily perfumed, just botanical and fresh. For the price, I really like it and will definitely repurchase. Great for taking off makeup as the first step if you have oilier skin and wish to use a gel cleanser after. But since it didn't leave any residue, it might be all that is needed for every skin type.