Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub

Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub

2.3

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I can't even comment on the performance, the smell is so bad. It's overpowering and reminiscent of the plastic powderish scent of baby diapers or new tires. Returning.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i love cetaphil soap and i was looking for a daily facial scrub to help exfoliate the skin. other brands really either irritate my skin or are too rough. this is extra gentle as mentioned in the bottle. if you want a rougher scrub, this is not a product for you.

i recommend to massage or shake the container because I realized the the scrubbing beads were missing on first two squeezes. once massaged/shake I realized more scrubbing beads appeared.

At first, I thought it was too gentle, but I am using this every morning now for 2 months, I notice a difference in makeup application and radiance on my skin. on very oily days, I will use during my nightly shower. this is so gentle to use multiple times a day. and your skin does not feel dry either.

make sure to securely close the lid, I ended losing some product cause I did not hear the click.

You have to be patient to see results since this is very gentle, but now I am hooked. the price is good too.

on 3/14/2018 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm usually a fan of Cetaphil, but this is a pass. The scrub action is too gentle, meaning little to no dead skin is being sloughed off. It also contains fragrance and the fragrance ingredient heliotropine, which can irritate skin.