BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil 35 Color Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette

BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil 35 Color Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette
Take Me Back to Brazil 35 Color Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow PaletteTake Me Back to Brazil 35 Color Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow PaletteTake Me Back to Brazil 35 Color Pressed Pigment Eyeshadow Palette

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very nice colours, with pay-off. Also very versatile, since it can be used for multiple looks.

Colors look very pretty and bright and go on smooth and blend nicely. However, I was hoping for a much stronger color payoff. You really have to wet it or go over several of the colors a few times to get them to stand out. The two highlighters are nice but again not very bold. The pans are really small but the palette itself is pretty and has a nice mirror inside. Application is better using your fingers rather than a brush for some reason. All in all ok for the money. If you use setting spray and primer it will last all day and seems very gentle to the skin.

on 8/18/2018 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

There was a time when the difference between inexpensive eye shadow and high end was noticeable. If you are a certain age you may shy away from inexpensive shadows fear of poor wear, poor pigmentation, and creasing. I'm happy to report the colors on this apply vivid, and rich. They don't crease or fade after a couple hours. 9-10 hours in and there is some minor wear but the colors are still bright. The price is a steal, and BH is always having sales making this even more affordable. The individual pans are small compared to other BH palettes and compared to Morphe palettes. Fall out is minimal, I was kind of expecting there to be more fallout as my Morphe shadows leave a lot. Head to head I'd say BH beats Morphe, not just less fallout but BH has a wider selection of shades in their palettes. Morphe palettes can be a bit redundant. Back to Brazil is a variety of brights, that would look good on light to dark tones. I'm somewhat fair and sometimes bright colors can be a bit much, but these looked nice. With such a variety of shades it's easy to create a multitude of different looks. i also like that similar shades are placed together, so it's easy to eye what works. I would but again, these really are good quality and blend nicely.

added a few pictures of my palette. So I was on the fence about buying this since I'm a palette collector and at the time had just bought a few and was deciding between this and the Festival palette. I still want the Festival palette. I purchased mine from a Facebook Makeup sale group for a great affordable price and it was only used 1-2 times. It was like new. this palette comes in a great sturdy cardboard palette with a decent and usable mirror inside. Also the Logo and labeling and design is very eye catching and makes it look awesome. I like the whole scene and writing style. Colorful and not tacky. I don't mind packaging bc what happens on the inside is what counts. The shadows are absolutely perfect. The shadows are pressed well with very little kick up which I expect out of pressed pigments, they tend to contain less clay binders. The pigmentation is great. shows up true to color, pigmented and easy to blend. don't missy together.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

One of my best friends bought this for me around Christmas time and I was so excited because I had always wanted a colorful palette.

This palette has A+ packaging and the colors are so gorgeous in the pan, true to the pictures online. My only gripes with this is that the shimmers don't show up right away (but that can be easily fixed with a setting spray) and some of the mattes don't always show up right away but they can be built up. Otherwise, it's a good palette.

My favorite shades of this palette are the red, the purples, and the pinks. I can't wait to dabble into more of the colors. I would definitely get this again and recommend it. :)

The BH Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil Eye Shadow Palette is full of some very fun bright and bold eye shadow colors. The Take Me Back to Brazil Palette isn't full of the most daytime friendly colors, but you can use this to create some very fun evening looks. The shadows are a lot more powdery than many other shadows so there is a touch of fall out, but the colors are very buildable and very easy to blend. In my opinion, you will want to use an eye shadow primer with these shadows because they are more powdery they can tend to fade quickly if a primer that absorbs oil isn't worn underneath them. The price can't be beat either. Much to love if you like using bold and fun colors for your eye looks! My more detailed review and swatches can be seen here: