Urban Decay Naked Heat Petite Palette

Urban Decay Naked Heat Petite Palette
Naked Heat Petite Palette

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/19/2018 8:49:00 AM

I love this palette. The Sephora lady recommended it because of my skin tone and haircolor (light-medium/golden complexion and neutral med-brown hair)
I used to buy the naked basics which is a cooler version but this is perfect. The colors are subtle yet pigmented, very matte which i LOVE and they blend well and don't crease. Those palettes are amazing and last forever 9i had my previous one for more than 3 years!!)
For everyday, hassle-free eye makeup, it's HG for me.
Worth the 36$.

The shadows are chalky and dry. The darkest one does not blend, the lighter ones don't show up. The only two shades that are truly beautiful are the red ones in the middle. I want to return this palette. It's also really really small. I know it's called petite, but I expected it to be a little bit bigger (especially for the price).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I would not buy this again because I have the big 1 unless I broke it or lost it. It’s really a neat collex of eyeshadows I like the mix of pale & dark colors the brown makes a good eyeliner/brow color! The middle reddish color is the star of the palette. The pale colors make good lid colors. I <3 this palette & it’s the best of the “little” UD palettes. Really great. #winning I have to own all of the Naked palettes LOL

on 3/13/2018 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Handy little matte version palette of the original Naked Heat palette. If you already own the original, you likely don't need to pick this one up. Most shades can be duped in the palette except Wild Thing. But, if you never bought the original because you're not into shimmers, this may be something you'd like. Quality is fantastic and is great for travel!