L'Oreal Botanicals Fresh Care - Camelina Smooth Ritual Shampoo

L'Oreal Botanicals Fresh Care - Camelina Smooth Ritual Shampoo

1 review

on 3/10/2018 10:27:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this for around SGD18 for 400 ml in Watsons. There were a lot of products there but the pump form and the Camelina ("What is this name? Is this just Camellia 2.0? A misspelling or marketing gimmick to trick desperate frizz-prone and herbology-clueless customers?" Turns out it was different from Camellia.) factor was what I think made me choose this as yet another attempt to fight the killer frizz in Singapore's humidity.
My other shampoo is the Redken Frizz Dismiss which I have purchased twice but the Camelina shampoo works better.
This shampoo lathers more than Redken's Frizz Dismiss so you do feel like you're washing and the scent is nice and different (it will disappear though, they all do, even Lush's R&B Hair Moisturizer's powerful jasmine scent). It works well without a conditioner without drying out ( I shampoo every night) or tangling, Frizz Dismiss feels heavy and I feel like I have to use a conditioner after it just for detangling.
I've moved to Jakarta so the humidity here is was better than Singapore. This makes my hair look lovely rather just decent in Singapore, but if I didn't use it in Singapore, my hair definitely would fall into why-even-bother-this-is-useless after lunch time.

Popular Shampoos