2.7

price range

Reviews

1.0

a month ago

This is awful. It's one of the worst fragrances I've had the misfortune of smelling. I know smell is subjective but I still can't believe the rave reviews this gets on a lot of review sites. It smells like when you open a jar of honey and get a whiff. It's just horrible IMO. If you do happen to like this, it is extremely long lasting. I had to go home and wash my wrist after sampling this in the shop.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

a year ago

Absolutely adore the smell... musky but playful.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

2.0

2 years ago

Listed notes: Blood orange, honey, patchouli, gardenia. My sister liked this fairly well, but on me, I got bitter orange with powdery sweet patchouli honey. It was very warm and cuddly but also not pleasant. A strange combination of bitter and warm, with the sweet sweet honey. It’s not sticky sweet, and the warm soft powdery is comforting, but the sharp woody/bitter notes don’t meld. It’s almost like Gaiac wood on my skin, (which is a scent that always goes into screaming, rubbing alcohol with my chemistry) coupled with that smooth honey powder warmth. The honey powder part is just lovely, but the overall mélange is LOUD as hell and won’t scrub off now matter how I try. Really disliking this one, but it can obviously work for others. Try before buying.

About reviewer (1714 reviews)

Age44-55