Jordana Cosmic Glow Holographic Lip Gloss

Jordana Cosmic Glow Holographic Lip Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica Silylate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, 12-Hydroxystearate Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Flavor (Aroma), Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Salicylate, Squalane, Dunaliella Saline Extract, Tin Oxide. /- May Contain: Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Call me a Junkie! Let me say that I’m a lipstick/lipgloss junkie! I love Chanel and Mac glosses, but was drawn to this Jordana gloss by the glittery color. I bought the pink and the peach. Absolutely love them both. A dab over my lip color looks beautiful. Shimmery but not over-the-top. Price point is excellent. Smallish tube perfect for on the go.

These are so beautiful! The shimmer/glitter is honestly mesmerizing haha. This was, I believe, $4.99 at Kmart. I got the pink and peach shades.

They look great over lip liner or lipstick, and look cute on their own as well. The shimmer is multidimensional and really enhances your natural lip color, and brings out the best in any lipstick.

It feels nice and thick, smooth and comfortable to wear, and somewhat moisturizing. You don't feel the shimmer, it's not gritty at all. It lasts a few hours on lips too.

Plus, these smell delicious, like vanilla. Definitely recommend these fantastic glosses if you love shimmer!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Sometimes, the drugstore does it better. This was an impulse purchase at Walgreen's for a little over $2. I got the shade Chromatic Peach.

There is nothing bad to say about this gloss! The packaging is basic, but sturdy. Doe foot applicator. It looks good on bare lips and over lipstick. It smells like a nice vanilla cupcake, without becoming obnoxious. It also has a slight vanilla flavor and numbs my lips a little. It lasts a good while too, without becoming gummy and clumpy. It hasn't melted and slid down my chin, slathered glitter all over my face or caused breakouts around my mouth.

The chromatic effect is beautiful too. Not Lime Crime crazy, but noticeable. Under artificial light, this shade looks like a shimmery hot pink. In day light it is a shimmery icy lavender. I never saw a peach color, even though the gloss base is peach.

For around $2, I love it. I'm happy with this shade, probably won't be going to get others. The tube is a good size, so it looks like it will last. Good buy.

UPDATE: GET A FEW TUBES! This doesn't last as long, and I am already almost done with one tube, been less than a month.

on 3/10/2018 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Shade Iridescent Purple

I purchased two of these on sale at Walgreens for $2.99 each (regular $4.99). After using this along side the Milani Stellar Lights Holographic Lip Gloss ($8.99), and looking at the ingredients online they are the same product with different packaging. The shade selection is the same also. The holographic green glitter effect on the lips is the same and the purple base has nice pigment. They don’t last all day long through eating and drinking but I don’t mind. I think it gives a really pretty look and it’s different from other lip products I own.

Quick edit to add the Jordana one is a small “chair” shaped doe foot and the Milani one is a longer flat doe foot.