MILANI Stellar Lights Holographic Lip Gloss

MILANI Stellar Lights Holographic Lip Gloss

1 review

Not tested on animals

Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Silica Silylate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, 12-Hydroxystearate Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Flavor (Aroma), Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Salicylate, Squalane, Dunaliella Saline Extract, Tin Oxide. /- May Contain: Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 3/10/2018 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I finally picked this gloss up at CVS when I had a coupon and I loved it instantly. Regular price was $8.99, I got it for about $5.40. It feels super smooth on my lips, similar to the NYX Butter Glosses. I have the shade Kaleidoscope Purple. The scent smells like cake, but it’s not too strong. The holographic effect mostly looks like green glitter to me but I like the purple base of this shade because it works with my skintone. They don’t last all day long through eating and drinking but I don’t mind. I recently purchased the Jordana Cosmic Glow Holographic Lipgloss in Iridescent Purple and it is a dupe for about half the price, less if you catch it on sale. I would repurchase this Milani one but only if I had a coupon.

Quick edit to add the Milani applicator is a longer flat doe foot and the Jordana one is a small “chair” shaped doe foot.