4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

This lotion is really runny and watery. Honestly, it left me wondering if my skin would really be moisturised cuz it absorbed so quickly, and I’m used to richer moisturisers like body butters from TBS. Well, I was so Glad that my skin loves this, I genuinely feel the difference when I apply this lotion before bed, i wake up, shower, and my skin is soooo much smoother and bouncier. Also, I don’t have to wait for it to dry or get absorbed into my skin, a time saver for a lazy me, hurrying to get to bed. With thicker body moisturisers, I kinda have to rub it in and wait for skin to suck it up. Took one lippie off as the price is rather high. Wish it was cheaper...

About reviewer (199 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0

2 years ago

Honestly this is just ok for me. Nice light texture, pretty packaging, moisturizes just fine and the scent is pleasant, not too strong. That said, I have no clue how to justify the price tag as I can't find anything extraordinary about it except from the fact that a bottle lasts a very long time as you don't really need much. I don't think that I'd repurchase.

About reviewer (944 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I really love this lotion. The scent is nice and though the lotion is quite thin/watery, it is surprisingly moisturising. I apply this after showering with the rose shower gel and my skin feels soft all day.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

10 years ago

I can't say that this is a HG for for me-- when my bottle runs out, I'm definitely going to be on the hunt for a new body lotion. But in all fairness, it's actually a good product. The botanical scent is delightfully light and clean. The runny consistency was a disappointment at first, but then I came to like it eventually because it's so spreadable and is easily absorbed by the skin. I find the moisturizing properties only so-so, that's why I am not totally in-love with this one. My skin is on the dry side but not extremely so, so when I got this I was really hoping it would be the one true lotion but it isn't just that moisturizing. It's a shame because the scent is lovely. I will probably purchase this again if I don't come across anything better. UPDATE: I actually love this lotion. Love the spreadable consistency, the scent, and moisturizing properties.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

10 years ago

Love the smell, packaging and the fabulous result from this product. :) It's perfect for my dry skin. I love love love it! It's fairly expensive but it's definitely worth the price. Excellent product!

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinDry

EyesBrown

12 years ago

The new packaging stands out so much more for the brand than ever before!! The lotion looks a bit runny but does wonders on my skin. I purchased it coz I alwasy love the rose smell, which turned out exactly as I expected or even better! I first thought it might not be hydrating enough in winter. However, so far it's been doing extremely well on my skin. after use my skin feels very soft and looks dewy. One setback: a bit sticky. I would strongly recommend to ppl who love the smell and do not have very dry skin.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

12 years ago

I bought this because of good reviews here, but I thought I was buying lavender - I made a mistake in the order, emailed them, but it was too late. I was pretty annoyed at myself because I am not a huge fan of rose, it's ok, pleasant, but it doesn't make me swoon like some people, lavender is more my scent. Because this lotion is not cheap (£26 for 300ml + p&p) I knew I would have to use it and braced myself for a couple of months of gritting my teeth. How wrong could I be, this is a beautiful scent, I don't think that I have ever smelt anything which is closer to a real rose than this, the first time I used it my husband actually said "what is that amazing smell!" The lotion is light in texture, but that helps it to go further and it certainly moisturises my skin enough, and my body skin is fairly dry, and can get itchy. The bottle has lasted me about 2 months of twice daily use, which is about what normal for me, so a little on the dear side, but I love it hugely and plan to try the lavender next.

About reviewer (190 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

2.0

12 years ago

Scent is one of my favorites; however, this is not the moisturizing lotion I expected based on my great experience with Jurlique's hand cream. Very runny, minimally moisturizing. Very expensive for such a mediocre product. Will not purchase again.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

12 years ago

Rose, rose, I love you. Excellent product. Scent - heavenly, naturally & romantic. Texture - smooth, easy/fast to absorb (within a second) Packaging (new)- transparent, clear bottle so you can see how many it's left. Result - leave my skin smooth and hydrated Price - ridicuriuos -> increase more then 20% for new packaging ( I have already factored in the 60ml increased from old packing to new packing)

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

3.0

13 years ago

I bought this on impulse when I felt like treating myself. The fragrance of this lingers longer and stronger than any other body lotion I've ever tried, but I've seemed to have gotten sick of the rose scent. The lotion itself is extremely runny and watery (I wasn't used to it initially), but it actually does a great job for hydration. This lotion made my skin extremely soft and smooth. However, I prbably won't be repurchasing due to the exorbitant price.

About reviewer (215 reviews)

Age25-29