Garnier Garnier Fructis Strengthening Treat with Banana Extract

No Image

on 11/15/2018 6:17:00 PM

I'm a fan of Garnier's products, and this hair saver is just one more reason that I'm so loyal. It gives my hair all the moisture it needs, and my hair's coloured, so this is my tried and true conditioner and mask for my hair when it needs an extra boost.

on 7/21/2018 8:07:00 PM

This is an amazing product!! I usualy have no luck with hair masks, because they are too heavy ot too light for me.I have fine hair and this does te job perfectlyI use it after shampoo and leave it around 10 mins.When i rinse my hair, they feel deeply hydrated and nourished without the heavy greasy feeling.I also noticed that since i started using this product, my hair dries faster.(Healthy hair dry faster than damaged, dehydrated hair)So this is a HG product.Price, quality and amazing banana scent!! A+++

This is a wonderful, extremely hydrating hair mask that smells divine! The best thing about it is that it doesn't weigh my fine hair down but it's really nurturing without feeling heavy or greasy. Everything the first reviewer wrote is true: This mask can compete with high end ones without a doubt!

on 3/7/2018 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was recommended to me by a good friend who works at Shopper's Drug Mart. I have a faiblesse for high-end hair stuff and, at the time, was (half-heartedly) chugging through a $28 tub of L'Oreal Professional hair mask, but I have since given it away and will never look back. This new offering from Garnier a) smells amazing, b) is vegan, c) has no parabens or silicones, d) is as cheap as chips ($3.99 on sale!) and e) gives hair a fantastic, lush, glossy shine. I was thinking of getting a demi-permanent to rev things up a bit but now I frankly don't think it necessary. The best drugstore hair mask I have ever used and easily a contender for the best hair mask I have ever used, period.