CLARINS UV PLUS Anti-Pollution Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Tinted Sunscreen Multi-Protection Tint

on 9/12/2018 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I'm 2 months into using this.
The consistency is more to liquid side, easy application. Doesn't cause any oily shine, no sticky feeling upon application.
No additional clogged pores observed (my pores are easily clogged, I'm using makeup remover to remove this sunscreen)
I actually backed off a little when i saw the size Vs the price but you don't really need that much. After using it for 2 months i think this 30ml bottle should be able to last for 4-5 months.

OMG! I LOVE this tinted SPF! It’s super light weight & has buildable coverage. The tiniest amount goes a long way... the bottle should last a long time. I’ve been using it for about a month now & no breakouts!! I use this as my foundation. I’ve received so many compliments on my skin since switching to this. It does not settle into lines. I just add a little extra to areas with light hyperpigmentation for nice coverage. I know it has been reformulated - but this is the only version I’ve used & I love it!!

on 3/7/2018 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

So I guess there was a SPF 40 version of this that was all that and then some a few years ago but this version is all I know and love. It's a bit pricey but it lasts me a LONG time and I've only had to buy it twice in one year. TWICE. And I use it literally everyday and sometimes reapply in the evening. And it really works too. Last summer as I was enjoying the So Cal beaches I realized it worked a little too well because the rest of my body tanned while my face barely did. It doesn't break out my finicky skin at all and the tint provides light/medium coverage. I don't have to wear anything else over this as the Medium shade matches me well. The only bad part is that there are only 3 shades and they might not match everyone perfectly.

Yes there are a lot of chemicals in this-

Active ingredients: HOMOSALATE 4% , OCTOCRYLENE 4% , OXYBENZONE 1.5% , TITANIUM DIOXIDE 10.9%

Inactive ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, NYLON-12, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PEG/PPG-18/18DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, .ETHYLHEXYL GLYCERIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, SANICULA EUROPAEA EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM MALTODEXTRIN CROSSPOLYMER, THERMUS THERMOPHILLUS FERMENT, LAPSANA COMMUNIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, RIBES NIGRUM (BLACK CURRANT) BUD EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE.

But I really love this and have recommended it to others and will definitely repurchase again.