Sugar Cosmetics Credit Card glitter lip palette

No Image

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Most of these gloss shades are pretty impractical. I have the Boys Love Sugar palette and most are sheer shades that are full of large glitter particles. Literally like craft store glitter. I'm not sure if this would have even been cute when I was 5 years old. A couple of the shades are decent, though very light. I think I got this from TJ Maxx or Marshalls a while ago.

on 9/8/2008 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i would count this as my first "higher end" makeup purchase when i was..... about 16. i really liked the glosses, but some colors were just too obnoxious. they were really sticky too.
the packaging was totally cute, but the glosses would leak everywhere and i hated that. but if i saw it in the store today, i'd buy it again in a heartbeat.

Very. Very, Super cute! When they called this a "credit card" they werent kidding! lol its so small! And theres very little lipgloss in the sqaures! I was kind of mad cuz it cost like 15 dollars! O well, its very pretty, cute, nice, and everyhing else a girl could possibly wnat lol. IT tastes and smells like sugar! Very ubercute!

on 12/4/2003 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

The lip palette is so irresistable and cute looking! That's why I originally bought it, but it turns out isn't worth the price - to me at least. The glosses are a nice quailty but there isn't much in there and is VERY expensive for what you get. Unless you're a big sucker for cute things or collect Sugar cosmetics, I wouldn't suggest buying this.

on 8/19/2006 9:19:00 AM

I originally paid full price for my first lip palette, but yesterday found this on clearance at TJ Maxx for $3.00. I love sugar lipglosses, the smell, feel and colors are everthing I want in a lipgloss. The front of my palette says "sugar is good for u" though, not "boys like sugar".

The credit card palette is one of Sugar's older cosmetics and is a pretty cute little gloss set. It is perfect for throwing in your purse (or even the pockets of your jeans)! However, the major downseide of this product is the size (very little gloss in the squares and you seem to always need three or four brush swipes). Overall, the credit card glitter palette is cute, but don't buy it for the full retail price ($15-$18). It can usually found at TJ Maxx.

on 2/8/2003 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

They aren't kidding when they say this is credit card sized. This sucker is tiny for the price! The colors would be so much nice and more wearable for me if everything didn't have that annoying glitter effect. They smell just like sugary cansy, a bit too sweet for me.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Like all Sugar products, these glosses smell really yummy :P
They are good glossees though and don't dry out my lips like some other ones (cough .. estee lauder .. cough). I think the price is OK for these glosses because I usually pay that much for bigger glosses and end up throwing them away because I get bored of the same color. There is so much variety in these glosses! Plus, they look really nice and sheer.

on 1/29/2003 5:37:00 AM

This is the same as the normal Sugar palette but has more shades which contain glitter, alot of glitter. Ridiculously priced as you get very little product, but everything else seems to make up for that. Five lipsticks because it is so darn cute :)
continued >>

I loved this little pallett! it was so cute and adorable. All the glosses were uber-cute and supersuper tasty! I wish it was bigger tho, and also iit would be easiar if there were larger spaces between the squares of gloss cuz the glosses mix. But overall this was a great product!