Proenza Schouler Arizona EDP

1 review

on 3/5/2018 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is sublime! Aside from the cactus flower, the orange blossom and jasmine are outstanding. Both notes are noticeable in a way that only La Chasse aux Papillons has mangaged to capture in anything I've smelled. Arizona is classified as a Floral Woody Musk, but it is mostly a floral, for sure. At first it's syruppy and so juicy it's like sipping an orange blossom-jasmine bouquet. Overall this is much, much sweeter than I expected, because as it dries down I am basking in velvety cashmeran. I am in love. I love the Sonoran Desert more than any place else on this earth. Its colors, its smells, its ambience...all brings out my best energies. Sometimes I get giddy in the desert as though I'm high on its air. So, Arizona is so "me" it could be bespoke. It smells like the Sonoran Desert air, which awakens positivity and joy in my mind. It's absolutely genius. I am walking around half hypnotized, dazed by this incredble smell!

My husband pre-ordered Arizona in January to give to me as an anniversary gift (2/28), and it finally arrived March 5.

Popular Fragrances