2.7

price range

Reviews

1.0

a month ago

This left my dry hair a coated tangled mess. I tried several different ways, as a mask, a in shower conditioner. Every time it was a coated tangled dry mess. I wish I knew what is in this that I should avoid. I ended up clarifying my hair to get it out and start from scratch. I can't imagine this working for anyone. Just so bad. I almost never toss anything but I did toss this.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

2.0

a year ago

Have they reformulated Hydrasource? This used to be wonderful mask that really did hydrate my hair without weighing it down. The last one I bought - from a salon- did nothing though. My hair puffed up but was not hydrated, ends were not conditioned at all. It still has a lovely florally salon smell but not hydrating enough for my overprocessed hair anymore.

About reviewer (608 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesHazel

2 years ago

This is the best deep conditioning treatment i’ve ever used and the only thing that rescued my hair after stupidly using aphogee 2 step protein treatment (which gave me protein overload) it really softens the hair, I even prefer it to the conditioning balm. I love the smell of this and the packaging too. A must for anyone suffering from dry, parched hair.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age36-43