3.1

$32.00 on Violet Grey
Shop Now

Reviews

a month ago

Yes, its completely clear and has a non-drying soft matte finish. However, its thick silicone texture high comedogenic. Its is like rubbing a whole heap of Benefit Porefessional over your face. Within ONE single use all my larger pores were clogged and blocked, enlarging them further and making my whole face itchy. I tried this twice and both times I had to get hard plugs extracted from my whole T-Zone at a huge cost. I've never had this before in any product in my entire life. I was able to use it up on the backs of my hands. But, BECAUSE its invisible, its hard to know where you have put it and where you haven't. I got bare patches that were missed where I got burnt.

About reviewer (1235 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3 months ago

Love it!! As a dark skin black woman (dark chocolate complexion) I can say this product is truly invisible. You literally can’t see it. At all!! You don’t have to wait for it to sink it. It’s invisible from the moment you apply it. There is almost no scent but it still manages to have a tint bit of that yucky sunscreen smell but it’s a tiny tiny amount. This has a nice matte finish which is awesome for those of us with oily skin. This is similar to Murad’s Invisiblur but it’s a lot more affordable and the packaging is less cumbersome. I will continue to buy this as long as it’s available especially since it is reimbursable by my health insurance plan.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

3 months ago

I seriously LOVE this sunscreen! It’s absolutely perfect if you’re oily. Leaves such a nice velvet base and does a great job at helping your makeup application all while proving sun coverage. I find the formula so cosmetically elegant, it just feels so nice to apply. I find that my makeup wear nicely throughout the day and doesn’t cause me to become oilier.

About reviewer (293 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

3 months ago

When I heard about this sunscreen I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I'd been using Glossier's Invisible Shield which I enjoy using as it works well with all my layering and under makeup, and best of all no white cast. However I don't like the style of Glossier's dispenser, it breaks and it's overpriced for the amount you get. Unseen worked out better value and from reading the blogs seemed to do everything that Invisible Shield did. My skin's sensitivity to beauty ingredients has never been a issue until I used this product but I broke out in hives across my forehead, the itchy burny feeling it gave me meant I had to take an antihistamine to calm things down. I even gave this product a second try thinking what had initially happened was a fluke but the hives returned. I have no idea what ingredient is causing this reaction so will just avoid the whole Supergoop brand all together.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Tan

HairBrunette

2.0

6 months ago

I received this in a Sephora Play Box and have already purged this out of my skincare collection. It's not the worst sunscreen I've used, but it's definitely not one that I care to continue to put on my face. The sunscreen feels very silicone-y on the skin (not a fan), the SPF is lower than my usual asian sunscreens, and the ingredients leave a lot to be desired. I also have a sneaking suspicion that this sunscreen breaks my forehead out. Overall, there are much better sunscreens out there for a more budget-friendly price.

About reviewer (208 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

2.0

10 months ago

I wear sunscreen on my face literally every day. I received a sample of this in a beauty box and was seriously disappointed. This product might work if you didn't wear cosmetics on top of it. However, I apply sunscreen, let it dry, and then do my makeup. At the end of the day, my foundation was pooled up in areas of my face. It appears as if this chemical sunscreen sits on top of the skin and prevents foundation from setting. I think there's too much silicone in it. I'm sticking with my tried-and-true, EltaMD Clear, which is a mineral sunscreen that has done well by me.

About reviewer (209 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

a year ago

Pros: Super invisible, zero whitecast Cons: Terrible breakouts, mini whiteheads everywhere Terrible sunburn, left my skin red, dark and blotchy. The silicone left a very tacky and drying finish to my skin. Breakouts: Yes Irritation: Yes, but when exposed to the sun.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

from

a year ago

I have been using this sunscreen for maybe two months now, and I really like the smooth, matte finish. I have oily skin, and a slightly tan complexion so sometimes it's hard for me to find a sunscreen that isn't too oily or leaves me looking like a ghost. This is a clear sunscreen, so I can even use it when I don't wear makeup without worrying about looking pale. I recommend it and will probably be repurchasing. Update: I’ve continued to repurchase this sunscreen, after trying others from the same brand.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

a year ago

I've been using this sunscreen for quite some time. I picked it up at Sephora for $32 (for 1.7fl oz). It's SPF 40. The scent is kind of "sunscreen-like" but not strong... can't smell it after applying. It has the consistency of a silicone-based primer (this product is loaded with dimethicone so if you don't want that then pass.) For me, this works as a sunscreen and a primer. The product itself is a clearish-yellow, so it doesn't leave a white cast (but I'm also very fair and it doesn't leave a yellow-tint or anything either). I use a dime-sized amount every day on my face, and it doesn't pill up or sit weirdly underneath my makeup. The best thing about this is it's not greasy at all. It won't make you look shiny whatsoever... it's kind of mattifying actually. I also really like the packaging both for functionality and aesthetics. You can squeeze every last bit of product out, and the packaging is pretty. I like this, but don't love it. I WOULD repurchase it, but will probably try out other sunscreens after this one.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I love that the Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen has an SPF of 40, this is a chemical sunscreen with a very silicone-y texture. This sunscreen is more expensive than many other sunscreens but, in my opinion, this is kind of a two-in-one product. The texture of this is very mattifying and it works as both SPF and a primer. On days when I use this I do not use any primer at all because this really functions as both. The Unseen Sunscreen does a great job of blurring pores and leaving skin with a nice matte finish. I must say I do prefer mineral sunscreens for longer days, but on busy days where I am not going to be outside a lot this is a nice option. I love that this isn't greasy or oily at all. If you have oily skin or large pores you might want to check this out. I also love that this has no noticeable scent, the chemical sunscreen smell dissipates quite quickly. My video review can be seen here: <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/NdZzy4o-Tjw"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/NdZzy4o-Tjw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (702 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure