Simple Water Boost Micellar Water

Simple Water Boost Micellar Water

I dont really have anything to compare it to because i haven't used other waters, I'm very acne prone, everything breaks me out, so I tend to only stick with what I know.

This was the first micellar water I've ever tried, so I went in apprehensive. I patch tested it first with no problems so I began to use it as my main cleanser in the morning and my first cleanser in the evening, to take off the days grime before going in with my foam cleanser.

Its great, very gentle and soothing on my sensitive skin. Not a single break out or reaction and I'm on my third bottle. It does need to work a little hard to take off my water proof mascara, but it does the job and my cleanser gets the rest so all in all i'm satisfied.

on 3/23/2018 11:32:00 AM

Love this! I mainly like Bioderma and another really expensive Micellar Water for the face. I use Granier Blue Top to remove eye makeup. After not really liking the first Simple Micellar Water, for some reason the larger bottle of this caught my eye and I bought it and I am glad I did.... this is wonderful! It's fast becoming my favorite toner for morning use. I use it all over on face and eyes as my morning cleanse. No irritation at all and it's slightly moisturizing. I have sensitive, combo skin and I really recommend this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok, now we’re talking. This is by far the most soothing, non irritating micellar water I’ve ever used. I used Bioderma religiously (I still use it for eye makeup only) but it started making my face beet red and super irritated ☹️ So I switched to Simple’s original micellar water which was much better but seemed to still slightly irritate my skin, but this new formula is AMAZING. Zero irritation and it makes my skin soooooo soft!