2.7

price range

Reviews

2.0

6 months ago

I bought these eye patches based on a recommendation by a Youtuber. First the price- a lot of $$$. Tried these several times with the same result. Feels nice on but didn't do a thing for dark circles or puffiness. You'd be much better off mixing Aloe Vera with an eye cream and storing in the fridge. Works so much better for so much less !!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I have no idea if this reduces or prevent signs of aging, but it sure feels nice to have them on under the eyes. You can wear the wider part at the inner corners of the eyes, as well as wear them at the outer corners of the eyes. I keep them on for at least 15 minutes, or until the serum has absorbed into my skin and/or the gel patch seems dryer to the touch. After removing them, my under eye area *feels* less congested/puffy, firmer, and soothed. They are on the bigger size, as another reviewer has said, and when i wear them at inner corners, they do go down to my cheek area; but when worn at outer corners, they nicely cover the area wear crows lines can form. I'd buy them again, but only when i can get a discount on them.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

2.0

2 years ago

I have puffy under-eyes, particularly in the morning when I first wake up, and am always looking for a remedy. I saw that these were suggested to be particularly good for the condition, so I purchased them. Firstly, I must have a smaller-than-expected face, because each eye patch covered half of my cheek and was 3/4 down my nose! I left them on for the suggested 10 minutes the first morning, with no visible results. The next morning, I tried again but cut one of the patches in half lengthwise so that they covered less of my face but still reached the targeted area. Again no results. I've tried them for 7 days without any effect. For $48US, I expect more. I'm taking this product back to Sephora for a refund.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age44-55