no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

Just tried these lashes out last week for a day outing and I fell in love!! Easy to apply with the clear and thin lash band, these lashes just make me look like I have naturally gorgeous eyelashes (I have stick straight and stumpy Asian eyelashes). Beautifully wispy and don't crowd my lash line, super under-rated in my opinion. The plastic lash band is also super easy to clean (just peel your glue off, sanitize with a little bit of rubbing alcohol and you're good to go). Only complaint I have is that they're not sold in multi-pack so they're quite expensive per pair relative to bulk pricing. Also, a problem common to all Ardell lashes is that they're a bit fragile and also hard to pull off the lash trays. They get some glue residue stuck on the band that you have to carefully remove.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

a year ago

Totally agree with Banjos. These are among my favorite falsies. They are very natural (or as natural as you can expect falsies to b).. In fact, a friend of mine thought they were real (DON'T I WISH!). I reuse them about 5 times or more. I have other Ardell falsies, but I love these because they add volume and length without looking like you're wearing brushes on your eyes.

About reviewer (702 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

from

2 years ago

This lash style is lush without being ridiculously fake. The style is a criss-cross and moderately long. The best characteristic is the band holds its perfect curve and the lashes only curve up on the tips. The only oddity is the lashes are a tiny bit shiny but some might like that.

About reviewer (308 reviews)

Age56 & Over