no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

Just tried these lashes out last week for a day outing and I fell in love!! Easy to apply with the clear and thin lash band, these lashes just make me look like I have naturally gorgeous eyelashes (I have stick straight and stumpy Asian eyelashes). Beautifully wispy and don't crowd my lash line, super under-rated in my opinion. The plastic lash band is also super easy to clean (just peel …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

9 months ago

Totally agree with Banjos. These are among my favorite falsies. They are very natural (or as natural as you can expect falsies to b).. In fact, a friend of mine thought they were real (DON'T I WISH!). I reuse them about 5 times or more. I have other Ardell falsies, but I love these because they add volume and length without looking like you're wearing brushes on your eyes.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (699 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

fromBanjos

Feb/28/2018

This lash style is lush without being ridiculously fake. The style is a criss-cross and moderately long. The best characteristic is the band holds its perfect curve and the lashes only curve up on the tips. The only oddity is the lashes are a tiny bit shiny but some might like that.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (308 reviews)

Age56 & Over