Nailberry - Stone

3.0

1 review

Nailberry polishes are 5 free and oxygenated (breathable). They retail for around £14.50 a bottle (15ml). I managed to get mine for much less on eBay. Stone is a dark grey, cream polish, which looks slightly darker on the nail compared to how it looks in the bottle.

The bottle is tall and it resembles a miniature Chanel perfume bottle. The brush is rather thin. For me, the design of the bottle is what lets this polish down the most. Before you start paining your nails make sure you take extra care to wipe off any excess polish from the stem, which is very long, so if you don't make sure it is clean(ish), the polish will trickle down when you are paining your nails. Also, I have had this polish for a little while now, so the colour doesn't look uniform. Usually when this happens I would shake the bottle to mix it up, but with this polish mixiting it did little to help.

This polish is well saturated and could probably pass as a one-coater. I used 2 coats for good measure. It is fast drying and it wears well.

Personally, I found the colour nothing special. I have mixed feelings about the formula (I like how saturated it is and that it is 'breathable', but I don't like that I can't mix the split colors) and I strongly dislike bottle/brush design. I would not be paying full price for Nailberry polishes.

Popular Polishes