Davines Dede hair mist

2.5

on 5/23/2018 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I got this Dede Hair Mist from my hair stylist, more as a product to try rather than because it's supposed to work miracles. I never use conditioner for my hair, so this "spray on conditioner" which can be applied to damp hair and left in to dry is a really convenient format.

I can't say I've noticed any dramatic results, but I have straight hair and don't have problems with maintaining a healthy shine without conditioner anyway.

3 months in, I don't mind using it as it smells quite soothing, but the spray nozzle is absolutely rubbish and constantly jams (which seems to be a consistent complaint in product reviews that I've read elsewhere).

I don't feel the need to replace this product once it runs out, but will instead focus my search for scalp treatments rather than hair treatments.

on 2/27/2018 11:10:00 AM

Useless. According to the manufacturer, this leave-in conditioner is supposed to moisturise and “remineralize” hair. While I am unsure of the latter, moisturising it is not. It is also recommended for untangling fine hair, but it fails to detangle my fine, wavy (2a/b) long hair. It does not make it knotty or dry, but it certainly does not improve its condition either. Not good.