Codage Paris - Micro Peeling Mask

No Image

1 review

Aqua (water), Vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, salicylic acid, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, Saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, panthenol, Citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, Acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, bisabolol, sorbitan isosterate, methylpropanediol, polysorabte 60, phenoxyethanol, disodium EDTA, caprylhydroxamic acid, sodium hydroxide, allantoin, parfum (fragrance).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

An ultra-gentle yet effective chemical exfoliating gel mask. I have ultra sensitive oily combo skin with dry patches, and it works with all three conditions. Unclogs pores, removes flakey skin, making my skin smooth and radiant. It uses three acids where some only have one: AHA, BHA, and fruit enzymes.

The instructions say to apply the gel to a dry face for 15 mins then rinse. It spreads easily and rinses easily. I find it stays in place and never drips, so I can do my usual routine. It doesn't slide into my eyes, or fall off in pieces onto my clothes or the floor, doesn't stain my towels like other masks. I have ultra sensitive skin and it gives a slight tingle for a few minutes to show its working, then my skin feels calm and soothed. The result is super smooth baby skin that looks radiant! I find my skin absorbs other products better also.