Revlon Photoready Galaxy Dream Holographic Highlighting Palette

Heck yes i would. Very worth the cost. A dupe for the Anastasia glow palettes. Not as colorful, but with a second swipe very comparable.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The Galaxy Dreams palette is the same concept as the KVD Alchemist palette. The colors are not 100% dupes (the blue has more silver), but I think they are really beautiful in their own right. I would pick this over Alchemist for daily wear, even the blue is wearable.

Formula: Looks chalky but is surprisingly blendable, kind of melts in. The blue, pink and purple are all very wearable in daytime with light application but can be built up for a very intense glow.

Pink: a 100% dupe for my favorite pink h/l that is long since D/C. Blends in quite seamlessly until the light hits it, that shows a hot pink/orange shift. This and purple have the best formula and very little shimmer.

Green: The only weird formula in the group, it's got the same shifting patterns as the others, but with glitter. An odd choice for the least wearable color, but I guess they figured you should go all the way with it? It's a pretty bright green but too much micro shimmer.

Purple: Another winning formulation, it really blends into my skin. The purple shift is very bright without a purple cast on my cheek. Somehow even though this is an unnatural color, the powder itself blends so well it doesn't look crazy, if that makes sense? I've never seen a purple shade quite like it.

Blue: Even though this is blue, I find the shift to be bright silver blue. I expected it to be cool toned but it leans more towards a whiter h/l on me, it might be my red undertones. It pairs well with the pink h/l.

Overall I really like this, I think I was right to suspect that it would be a great on pale skin. Besides the green shade, I'll get a lot of use out of this. I'm not sure it's a necessary palette and the colors aren't totally unique. But if you are paler and struggle with colorful h/l, this is worth trying. The purple and pink shades alone are worth it to me, even at a relatively high DS price.