Sage Machado Rose Quartz

1 review

on 2/23/2018 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I don't associate rose notes with beaches in Hawaii or Mexico, and none of the other notes in Rose Quartz are exclusive to tropical islands. For me, however, Rose Quartz is a beachy, vacationey blast of prettiness. It's "no worries", other than deciding when to order my next Pamplemousse Rose cocktail. Rose Quartz's notes are Pink Grapefruit, Honeysuckle, Night Blooming Jasmine, Damask Rose, White Amber, and Sandalwood. It is masterfully blended, and absolutely beautiful. It's very feminine, but it's not powdery or sweet. This is truly heady and intoxicating as only natural beauty can be. The flower notes smell like living plants and its impossible not to feel romantic when wearing this loveliness. Rose Quartz has replaced the original Stella McCartney Stella as my favorite rose perfume...which is huge. Stella was responsible for my introduction into the Real World of Perfume! The packaging, like all Sage Machado oils, is exquisite. It's a roll-on glass bottle housed in an intricately decorated, handmade Japanese Washi paper box. As much as I love perfume, there are times I get so bored with continual exposure to Coco Mademoiselle, La Vie Est Belle, Black Opium, etc. (all very beautiful...but you know what I mean). It is inspiring and so much fun to own the little works of art, like handcrafted jewelry, that are Sage Machado's fragrances.