Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof

Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof
Monsieur Big Waterproof

4.2

on 11/18/2018 9:30:00 AM

Excellent waterproof mascara, stays and stays with very little flaking. And just like the regular Monsieur Big mascara, it really extends my lashes, so very happy with this one.

on 10/23/2018 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Finally found my HG Waterproof mascara - I have cried in it, been rained on and it looked fab (unlike the rest of me haha) and have tried both high end and drugstore alternatives - while the drugstore alternatives do work really well, removal is a pain as the liquid comes off but goes into my eye OR I get instant stained panda eyes. This mascara does neither. I must have oily lashes, because both waterproof and non-waterproof never really stood the test of time (a day - a morning even!) until I found you, Monsieur (Big Waterproof)! :)

on 7/10/2018 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

After more than a year of searching and being disappointed with mascara after mascara I have finally found the perfect mascara for me. I have combination skin and the skin around my eyes tends to get oily. I have been struggling to find a mascara that will hold curl (I discovered only waterproof does that for me), not leave me with raccoon eyes, and do a decent job in the Volume Department. (I was using 2 mascaras for those purposes, but I don't have time for that). Months back I tried the original Monsieur Big and hated it (crazy wand, undesirable too-wet formula). Then I received a free mini of the waterproof version. The waterproof Monsieur Big is completely different, The wand is more user-friendly and the formula seems smoother. It holds the curl in my lashes all day and doesn't give me raccoon eyes! My search is over! This is the only mascara I will buy now. I'm on my second tube.

A silly bonus: I appreciate the squared black tube and metallic ocean blue label. It makes it easy to find this among so many black tubes with tapered ends,

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This review is for the Monsieur Big Waterproof mascara by Lancome. I got a sample from Sephora. Even though the formula is waterproof, it gave me racoon eyes after 5 hours. A very disappointing product.

on 2/23/2018 7:38:00 PM

When it comes to Mascara. You look for volume, length and the ease to remove. This Mascara has them all (except for the last one for me) It claims to be washable the one I got but after removing it I get black smudgy areas on the lower lashes. I have sensitive eyes so my eyes get reddish sometimes when I use it two to three times in the same week. But the volume and length and long wear are just amaaaaaziiing I've never seen like it. I tired their hypnose and like it a lot but this one is soooooo gooood.... VOLUME. Can't explain enough. I highly recommend it. It is worth every penny. By the way I got mine as part of Lancome's Blockbuster Set of 2017 last December cool set. I have a video about the whole set and I was applying this Mascara as well if you'd like to see it in action. I hope you find my review helpful. If so, please hit the helpful button. Thanks so much for reading. xoxoxo