Pressed Powder

No Image

1 review

on 2/23/2018 3:01:00 PM

This product is beautiful. I love this powder. The packaging is very similar to Estee Lauders compressed double wear foundation powder. It has a mirror and a sponge. I got this product at Winners for a very good price, $9.99 but when I checked the website, it is way higher than that which I wouldn't purchase at that price. I would rather get Estee Lauder or one of the high end pressed powders. It is very light weight and I also use it to set my Klara CC mineral liquid foundation that I also got at Winners and added a review for it as well. Unfortunately they don't have too many shades to choose from. At the time I got it there were only three shades. I got shade three and I have medium skin tone so for darker skin tones :(... will not work. The quality is great of most their powders and the products have a very high pigmentation. I highly recommend this powder but not for $35 USD. I also added a video review to all Klara Products I got on my YouTube Channel. Feel free to check it out at :

Thanks so much for reading. I hope you found my review helpful. If so, please hit the helpful button. xoxoxo

Video Reviews & Tutorials