4.8

price range

Reviews

from

10 months ago

Perfection. HG for me. I've gone through 2 bottles and am onto my 3rd. Opaque, lasting, perfect pink toned white. I am always polished and put together with this on.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

10 months ago

Wasn’t sure about this color, thought it may be too dull. but after applying it I love it! One described it as a whitewash pink color like Essie Fiji. This is by far not as pink as Fiji. This leans more of a off white beigey pink like one of the viewers stated. This color is a cream and I normally use two coats. Can be a bit streaky like any other polish this color. Hard too describe... definitely not pink not white nor beige. Absolutely stunning though. Has just enough of all the above colors to be quite pretty and classy. Perfect for fall, spring or summer. Kinda neutral. I like it so much I will buy a back up. Hum???? gotta just try it out.

About reviewer (271 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

from

a year ago

Lisbon Wants Moor is a pinky - white creme polish along the lines of my all time favourite - Fiji. I need 2 coats for full coverage as the first one goes on streaky. A lovely shade, totally up my alley.

About reviewer (950 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Lisbon Wants Moor OPI is a white- pink color. I think it would be flattering on every single skin tone. It is opaque after 2 coats. Very lovely and classy color.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Lisbon Wants Moor OPI is a gorgeous shade of white-pink nail polish from 2018’s Lisbon collection. The polish has a creme finish and an excellent formula, fully opaque in two coats. It also didn’t apply with streaks or bald patches which is really excellent for a shade this pale. It dried quickly and to a shiny finish. It also wore very well, lasting 5 days when paired with base and top coat (my usual wear time from OPIs). The colour is very pretty, and I believe it is universally flattering. It is a perfect shade to wear to work or other conservative environments. It is very classy and chic. It would make a lovely bridal shade too. I would highly recommend this nail polish to anyone!

About reviewer (733 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

2 years ago

Lisbon Wants Moor OPI is from OPI's 2018 spring-summer Lisbon Collection. It's a very pale pink crème (almost a pink-toned off-white) and really beautiful. Application was surprisingly good: most pale, opaque polishes are a royal pain to apply, with streakiness and patchiness, but this one actually went on smoothly. You will still need two coats - there's just a bit of patchiness with the first coat - but the formula is so much better than what we usually get with these shades.

About reviewer (602 reviews)

Age56 & Over