OPI Lisbon Wants Moor OPI

4.8

on 11/12/2018 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Lisbon Wants Moor is a pinky - white creme polish along the lines of my all time favourite - Fiji. I need 2 coats for full coverage as the furst one goes on streaky. A lovely shade, totally up my alley.

on 5/24/2018 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Lisbon Wants Moor OPI is a white- pink color. I think it would be flattering on every single skin tone. It is opaque after 2 coats. Very lovely and classy color.

Lisbon Wants Moor OPI is a gorgeous shade of white-pink nail polish from 2018’s Lisbon collection. The polish has a creme finish and an excellent formula, fully opaque in two coats. It also didn’t apply with streaks or bald patches which is really excellent for a shade this pale. It dried quickly and to a shiny finish. It also wore very well, lasting 5 days when paired with base and top coat (my usual wear time from OPIs). The colour is very pretty, and I believe it is universally flattering. It is a perfect shade to wear to work or other conservative environments. It is very classy and chic. It would make a lovely bridal shade too. I would highly recommend this nail polish to anyone!

on 2/28/2018 1:35:00 PM

Love!!! I'm so glad I bought this polish. From OPI's Lisbon Collection for Spring 2018, Lisbon Wants Moor OPI is a pale, creamy beigey-pink. It's very similar to Nails Inc's Bamboo White but a tiny bit pinker. This shade is so perfect and flattering on the nail. It's just gorgeous!

Great OPI formula as well. Opaque in two coats and I got excellent wear out of this polish.

Awesome polish overall and I'd definitely buy it again!

on 2/23/2018 2:02:00 PM

Lisbon Wants Moor OPI is from OPI's 2018 spring-summer Lisbon Collection. It's a very pale pink crème (almost a pink-toned off-white) and really beautiful. Application was surprisingly good: most pale, opaque polishes are a royal pain to apply, with streakiness and patchiness, but this one actually went on smoothly. You will still need two coats - there's just a bit of patchiness with the first coat - but the formula is so much better than what we usually get with these shades.