COSRX Propolis Light Ampoule

COSRX Propolis Light Ampoule

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my all time favourite kbeauty product! This will be something that will always be featured in my skincare routine until something else blows me away.

I suffer from dry and easily irritated skin, though I have found this ampule to be super soothing and leaves my skin feeling smooth and radiant. I use it twice daily as the final step in my essences, serums and ampules.

It soaks into my skin super quick without leaving and overly tacky and sticky feel, I can notice a big difference on days I skip this product as my skin loses a bit of its radiance.

Would definitely repurchase, my only complaint is that the bottle is so tiny and lasts me about a month if I make sure I ration out how many drops I use!

on 2/23/2018 12:37:00 PM

I know that many people that have many different types of skin issues have probably heard of CosRX before. The brand makes lots of great products to treat acne and treat sensitive or irritated skin. Propolis is an ingredient that helps to heal skin and even has some healing and anti seborrheic properties to it. In short- this is known to be a powerful healing ingredient that many people have had great results with, especially in treating acne. This oily has helped my dry skin during the winter. This is one of the few oils that doesn't cause me any breakouts or acne at all. I also love this is one of the more reasonably priced products out there. My more detailed review can be seen here:

Video Reviews & Tutorials