COSRX Propolis Light Ampoule

COSRX Propolis Light Ampoule

4.8

Been using this product for a week now and i think my skin likes it. It hydrates my oily skin without a greasy feeling. I use two drops every night and my skin feels soft and hydrated the next morning.

on 12/23/2018 12:07:00 PM

This is my first item from COSRX though I have seen their products mentioned on the skin board frequently. I have been having new and unwelcome issues with my older, dry skin in the form of breakouts on chin and just weird clogged pores. I tried various BP and BHA products which also wrecked havoc on my skin. This serum has been wonderful in not breaking me out and actually hydrating my skin. It is a little tacky feeling so I only use one drop basically and it it very soothing. It also smells lightly of honey which I love. My skin feels softer and looks a little less desert like when using this. I am not very familiar with propolis products but i am super happy with this one. Bottle is small si not sure how long it will last but it is worth it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my all time favourite kbeauty product! This will be something that will always be featured in my skincare routine until something else blows me away.

I suffer from dry and easily irritated skin, though I have found this ampule to be super soothing and leaves my skin feeling smooth and radiant. I use it twice daily as the final step in my essences, serums and ampules.

It soaks into my skin super quick without leaving and overly tacky and sticky feel, I can notice a big difference on days I skip this product as my skin loses a bit of its radiance.

Would definitely repurchase, my only complaint is that the bottle is so tiny and lasts me about a month if I make sure I ration out how many drops I use!

on 2/23/2018 12:37:00 PM

I know that many people that have many different types of skin issues have probably heard of CosRX before. The brand makes lots of great products to treat acne and treat sensitive or irritated skin. Propolis is an ingredient that helps to heal skin and even has some healing and anti seborrheic properties to it. In short- this is known to be a powerful healing ingredient that many people have had great results with, especially in treating acne. This oily has helped my dry skin during the winter. This is one of the few oils that doesn't cause me any breakouts or acne at all. I also love this is one of the more reasonably priced products out there. My more detailed review can be seen here:

Video Reviews & Tutorials