Created with Sketch.

Reviews

Created with Sketch.
from

2 years ago

This is from an Indian brand (Juicy Chemistry) that use absolutely no synthetics and this is an amazing product. This is a hair oil and has become my go to oil for a lot of things,it's my holy grail, it's strong on the lavender, it's conditioning, it even helped me with eczema, the ingredients are unadulterated (you even get lavender pods and twigs in the bottom), thus it delivers really well, anyone who loves a good lavender oil must give this a try. It's sold as a hair oil but it's really multipurpose, I even use it as a body oil,calming sore muscles,for relaxation, it's really good. The brand ships internationally. P.S I never use hair oil purely as an overnight treatment in my hair,super oily scalp plus I get acne, I always use it in diy/commercial masks.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29