Ardell Magnetic Lash Accent #001

Ardell Magnetic Lash Accent #001

1 review

on 2/22/2018 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

These are a godsend for people that have sensitive eyes and can not use eyelash adhesives. There is a HUGE learning curve using this type of lash. I found if I cut the "lower" lash into 3 separate pieces, so much easier to get perfect application. Check Youtube out for videos. Tip make sure there is a tiny magnet for each section. Also make sure your tweezers or applicator isn't at the base of the lashes or the magnetic will stick to your tweezer. I love the accent style with my cat eye liner. Very dramatic. I can wear these all day, but I don't wear them daily (date night, special occasion, etc). Package says not to curl your own lashes first, but I find for best application curl your own lashes and coat with mascara. This will make your lashes a sturdier foundation so you can "sandwich" your own lashes in between these falsies. They initially feel a little odd due to magnets, but that passes quickly. Magnets are not visible against your lashline. Quality identical to other Ardell's lashes. Removal is a breeze, just pinch your fingers over the lash and slide. This will separate your magnets and not pull off any of your own lashes. As for storage, since I cut my lower lashes, I actually apply them back against the upper lash as not to mix up the right/left and inner/middle/outer pieces and just apply to the sticky dots on the packaging to keep them in proper shape.