First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

3.3

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Butylene Glycol, Hexyl Laurate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Tribehenin, Limonene, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492/CI 77499/CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Mica.

on 6/13/2018 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

Meh... Not really what I think of when I think of a tinted moisturizer. Far too thick. I cut it with lotion moisturizer. And because of the heavy texture, the colors are not forgiving. The Light was too light and the Medium was too dark. This one is a fail for me... but I user Ultra Repair religiously. Maybe the brand should stick to what it does best... skin/body care.

on 4/6/2018 7:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I seem to be in the minority, but I love this product. It is the first tinted moisturizer that I have ever actually liked. I received a sample size of the tan option, and although that shade is far too orange, I was still intrigued by the texture and the coverage that it offered. So I bought a full-size tube in medium. It evens out my skin tone and actually has some light coverage, my skin does not react negatively, it plays well with other makeup, and just leaves me looking healthy. Best of all, it's vegan and cruelty-free. I have worn this under foundation and it has been fine, but usually I will use this and then apply a little bronzer and just go when I am in a hurry. This is my first experience with First Aid Beauty, and I am a fan so far.

on 3/21/2018 5:53:00 PM

I got one of these in mini size, so I didn't buy the full sized product. I'm glad I didn't.

First of all, the shade range on this product is pathetic. I understand that it's a tinted moisturizer but it has a decent amount of pigment in it, so the shade range needs to be better. I'm not super pale, I'm usually light medium beige in my foundation, with pinkish neutral undertones. The medium shade would be a good match if it wasn't so yellow toned.

It's so bad that when I wear this I look like I've used too much cheap self tanner on my face. It's seriously orange. This might work well for some people, but not for me.

Also it smells very strong like sunscreen. You know the smell I'm talking about. It's really more like a tinted sunscreen product first and a moisturizer second, to be honest. My skin is not dry at all so the amount of moisturization was perfect for me. If you have very dry skin you might want a serum or light moisturizer underneath this product.

If they extend the shade range so I can get a better match I MIGHT buy this because it feels silky smooth on the skin. It would really come in handy on hot summer days when I want sun protection and a little touch up but not full coverage foundation. I have pretty oily skin but it doesn't make it worse at all, definite plus.

I wouldn't say don't buy this, because the shade range might be perfect for you and this does feel like a quality product.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Was hoping to love this product however, the light shade is too light and the medium is way too orange plus goes on splotchy, not smooth and blending.

on 3/4/2018 8:54:00 AM

*sigh* Sadly, I break out from this. I will never know what makes me break out, but it happens to me quite often with creams and suncscreen especially. This is a lovely product if you do not have allergies like me. Creamy and glowing and has a nice finish, so I still give it a 3 since I think my skin is more sensitive than most people's due to rosacea.

on 2/22/2018 11:07:00 AM

I was very excited to try the new First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30. I found this moisturizer to be tinted enough to cover superficial blemishes and slight redness. I would say this provides light coverage. This isn't super hydrating and is better for those with dry skin who need just a little hydration. I do love that this contains a higher amount of SPF. I am not a big fan of the citrus oil and fragrance ingredient that they included, although I cannot smell it much, I do have sensitive skin that will get very dry and irritated by these ingredients, but thankfully have not noticed any issues yet. My more detailed review and swatches can be seen here:

Video Reviews & Tutorials