3.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I have been trying out a few products from this brand and this one disappoints me because it tends to pill up bad. I have even used this over the FAB ultra repair cream and FAB ultra repair hyaluronic hydrating primer and sometimes it pills, sometimes it doesn’t, even when using the same combination of products. When it doesn’t pill, it’s a nice product because it wears well, gives a nice sheer coverage and doesn’t shift. But I experience more pilling when trying to build coverage and can't rely on it alone for adequate spf. I don’t want to bother trying this over any kind of sunscreen because it will probably pill. I also feel that any product aimed towards sensitive skin shouldn’t have orange peel oil or chemical sunscreen.

About reviewer (314 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

9 months ago

I think the shades run a little dark... I’m usually medium tan but the medium is perfect for me. I don’t usually like scents in makeup (WHY do they do that??) but I don’t mind the light citrus scent, which goes away pretty fast. My only complaint is that the product separated and no amount of massaging or shaking the tube helped. I transferred the moisturizer to an empty serum bottle I had and was able to mix it up and now it’s perfect.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBrown

a year ago

Too much pigment for the lack of range in shades. Also, I feel like I'm wearing foundation; if I wanted to wear foundation I would wear foundation. And since it is the wrong shade, not forgiving. It is so too pale that I look like I'm prepping for clownface I wanted to love this product, and sadly I do not even like it

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

2 years ago

Meh... Not really what I think of when I think of a tinted moisturizer. Far too thick. I cut it with lotion moisturizer. And because of the heavy texture, the colors are not forgiving. The Light was too light and the Medium was too dark. This one is a fail for me... but I user Ultra Repair religiously. Maybe the brand should stick to what it does best... skin/body care.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairGrey, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

I seem to be in the minority, but I love this product. It is the first tinted moisturizer that I have ever actually liked. I received a sample size of the tan option, and although that shade is far too orange, I was still intrigued by the texture and the coverage that it offered. So I bought a full-size tube in medium. It evens out my skin tone and actually has some light coverage, my skin does not react negatively, it plays well with other makeup, and just leaves me looking healthy. Best of all, it's vegan and cruelty-free. I have worn this under foundation and it has been fine, but usually I will use this and then apply a little bronzer and just go when I am in a hurry. This is my first experience with First Aid Beauty, and I am a fan so far.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesOther

2 years ago

I got one of these in mini size, so I didn't buy the full sized product. I'm glad I didn't. First of all, the shade range on this product is pathetic. I understand that it's a tinted moisturizer but it has a decent amount of pigment in it, so the shade range needs to be better. I'm not super pale, I'm usually light medium beige in my foundation, with pinkish neutral undertones. The medium shade would be a good match if it wasn't so yellow toned. It's so bad that when I wear this I look like I've used too much cheap self tanner on my face. It's seriously orange. This might work well for some people, but not for me. Also it smells very strong like sunscreen. You know the smell I'm talking about. It's really more like a tinted sunscreen product first and a moisturizer second, to be honest. My skin is not dry at all so the amount of moisturization was perfect for me. If you have very dry skin you might want a serum or light moisturizer underneath this product. If they extend the shade range so I can get a better match I MIGHT buy this because it feels silky smooth on the skin. It would really come in handy on hot summer days when I want sun protection and a little touch up but not full coverage foundation. I have pretty oily skin but it doesn't make it worse at all, definite plus. I wouldn't say don't buy this, because the shade range might be perfect for you and this does feel like a quality product.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

Was hoping to love this product however, the light shade is too light and the medium is way too orange plus goes on splotchy, not smooth and blending.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairSilver

EyesHazel

2 years ago

*sigh* Sadly, I break out from this. I will never know what makes me break out, but it happens to me quite often with creams and suncscreen especially. This is a lovely product if you do not have allergies like me. Creamy and glowing and has a nice finish, so I still give it a 3 since I think my skin is more sensitive than most people's due to rosacea.

About reviewer (813 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

I was very excited to try the new First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30. I found this moisturizer to be tinted enough to cover superficial blemishes and slight redness. I would say this provides light coverage. This isn't super hydrating and is better for those with dry skin who need just a little hydration. I do love that this contains a higher amount of SPF. I am not a big fan of the citrus oil and fragrance ingredient that they included, although I cannot smell it much, I do have sensitive skin that will get very dry and irritated by these ingredients, but thankfully have not noticed any issues yet. My more detailed review and swatches can be seen here: <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/3QcfE6ThDGo"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3QcfE6ThDGo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (702 reviews)

Age25-29