L'Oreal Paris Stylista Sleek

L'Oreal Paris Stylista Sleek

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Stylista sleek serum is like a super light hold gel combined with a siliconey serum. It’s hard to apply too much, 2 pumps on my lob while wet, while my daughter’s hair takes 3-4. It works nicely to help frizzy, lightly wavy hair have some shine and less baby hair halo. It seems to be a decent heat protectant, I haven’t had a lot of end breakage on the bleached sections of hair. The scent is like a berry crossed with a clean salon-y smell, it doesn’t give me a headache and is inoffensive. For how nicely it works in my child’s wildly dry and frizzy hair, I’d rebuy.

on 2/18/2018 1:14:00 PM

I have long wavy hair that are quite healthy and I live in an extrly humid country, this means, despite the good condition of my hair, whatever products I used as heat protectors to help prevent the friziness, never worked completely and I was always waking up with crazy frizzy hair.
When I tried this product and I woke up the next day, it was the first time that my hair weren't frizzy at all!It makes the hair sleek and keeps them like this until the day you will wash them.
The scent is a little bit off for me(it smells too ”chemical”) and you must be careful not to use too much product otherwise it will weight down your hair, but overall I am satisfied with it.
I believe it does a good job as a heat protector as well.

Popular Styling Products