Rodial SUPER ACIDS X-TREME HANGOVER MASK

Rodial SUPER ACIDS X-TREME HANGOVER MASK

1 review

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is a miracle worker. I bought it carelessly, almost by mistake, only to find out, when i carefully read the ingredients once i got the parcel home,that the main ingredient is caolin (=clay) and i was like... oh No, another clay based super drying mask (i have half a dozen of those).
Well this turned out to be one of my best purchases ever. It totally awakens dull and tired skin and the name is very fitting, although I use it mostly when my skin is dull, not necessarily from hangover. Don't be afraid of the super acid definition... it's not super acidic and will not be harsh on your skin. It's just mildly exfoliating for that matter.
It definitely improves things and makes your skin look less dull, tighter, pores look better, and overall brightens complexion.
The biggest surprise: it's clay based but does NOT dry your skin. At all.
It has some moisturizing magical stuff that leaves you with plump, soft and hydrated skin. Unbelievable. You barely need moisturizer after this mask!
It also has a subtle exfoliating effect which creates a nice tingly sensation when applied. I'm not finished with my first tube yet but I'll rush straight to order the next one!