Estée Lauder Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme + Global Anti-aging Cell Power Creme

3.3

Water\Aqua\Eau; Dimethicone; Glycerin; Isohexadecane; Butylene Glycol; Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane; Peg-10 Dimethicone; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Pentylene Glycol; Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract; Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract; Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract; Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract; Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract; Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait; Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract; Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract; Laminaria Digitata Extract; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Opuntia Tuna Extract; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Sorbitol; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake; Caffeine; Algae Extract; Sodium Hyaluronate; Sodium Lactate; Squalane; Polysilicone-11; Isododecane; Tocopheryl Acetate; Sucrose; Acetyl Glucosamine; Polyethylene; Propylene Carbonate; Citric Acid; Peg-32; Propylene Glycol Dicaprate; Peg-6; Isoceteth-20; Sodium Dehydroacetate; Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate; Fragrance (Parfum); Sodium Pca; Sodium Citrate; Disodium Edta; Bht; Phenoxyethanol; Iron Oxides (Ci 77491)

on 11/22/2018 5:00:00 AM

This is the “fancier” version of Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator .
Both are launched in 2012, and the Revitalizing Supreme got a “lift” in 2016 with an updated formula (that is not really different from the original).

Both are built on the same structure (using different raw-materials due to cost effective).
Both will provide excellent and lasting hydration with an elegant finish.
The Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator is somewhat lighter in consistency yet hydrates perfectly leaving a dewy finish on the skin.
The Revitalizing Supreme Crème is a somewhat richer having a more substantial and denser texture signalizing luxury.

It is packed with some effective emollients and actives, containing peptides that can be a favoured supplement for skin between 30 and 40 (and beyond).

I find it a bit too rich and don’t feel it is absorbed properly and unfortunately I find the fragrance way too strong and disturbing that does not dissipate over time.

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Pentylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Opuntia Tuna Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sorbitol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Caffeine, Algae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lactate, Squalane, Polysilicone-11, Isododecane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Acetyl Glucosamine, Polyethylene, Propylene Carbonate, Citric Acid, Peg-32, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Peg-6, Isoceteth-20, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Pca, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Edta, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491)
continued >>

on 10/28/2018 11:25:00 PM

I received a 5 mL sample of this as part of a promo deal. Even though this cream did last a good two months, I did not notice much of a difference. I personally would not shelled out the money for this as it is quite expensive.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Too much perfume! I think I wore it for for maybe 10 minutes before I washed it off. When I washed it off my face was burning. Thankngod this was a free sample! Terrible cream

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I bought this serum/oil off the back of a number of glowing reviews both here and by some well known beauty bloggers.

I've been using it pretty religiously for the last few weeks, some days both day and night and some days, just in the evening.

Do I think it's the holy grail of all facial oils and life changing? No, I don't. My honest opinion is that it is a very good quality facial oil that smells amazing, feels very nice when it goes onto the skin, won't irritate or cause any issues and hydrates nicely. It doesn't reduce lines visibly or reduce any dark spots you may have.

Do I think it's worth the price I paid for it? No I don't. For over $100, I was expecting something close to a miracle worker, that would make me wake up with luminous, clear, glowing skin, given that the rest of my skincare routine is pretty on point. I used to use Ester Lauder's ANR which is half the price of this serum, and I would wake up wth skin that genuinely was much better than the skin I went to bed with. Clear, smooth and hydrated. I have not had those results with this product.

This oil is a lovely oil, and I'm not in any way saying it isn't a good product. I'm just saying that if you are spending over $100 and expecting this oil to change your skin drastically, please lower your expectations as it definitely is not going to do that.

Will I repurchase when it is finished? No, unfortunately I won't.

on 6/20/2018 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have been on a face cream mission for months now and this is the one... I have mildly sensitive skin and fragrances are usually a big NO for me. This cream has NO Fragrance smell, it is heavy enough that I use a little more at night before bed, but light enough to use it in the morning as well. I don't want to believe in serums, although I have been told they are beneficial and I did purchase it, but I use the separate serum at night so far and not in the AM. So far no con's. It absorbs pretty quickly.

** Background: I am a long time user of "Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream" but wanted to try something else. I went to "Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Cream" which after a whole container I didn't notice much different. I then went to "Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion " which after 3 days of use left me with a chemical burn, swelling, pain etc for about 4 weeks. I took some time off of face creams fearing to try another one. A few weeks ago I came across a very knowledgeable "Estee Lauder" Rep who gave me some options. I ended up purchasing "Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone" which I immediately noticed has a strong fragrance smell, but I used it with the day serum. After about 4-5 days of use I just noticed my face starting to break out, which is not common. The smell also started getting to me. So I discontinued use and returned. I then tried this product...

on 5/24/2018 11:42:00 AM

I used this product once. Maybe in the future I'll buy it again.My skin looked better after one month's use and it helped me with wrinkles. My only problem is it is a rich cream and so it made me a little bit oily after 4-5 hours after use.

I purchased a gift set with sample sized products from EL that included this cream and the eye cream of the same category. I really like this cream and use it at night with advanced night repair serum. Good product, goes well together with any other brand serums. the skin feels soft, smooth, nourished and firm but not oily/greasy; I also like the EL smell a lot. I would buy this product but also looking for a bit cheaper alternative of a night cream with the same effect.

on 5/3/2018 8:23:00 AM

Product Description
Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme is a multi-action anti-aging cream which can slow down the rate of aging of your skin as well as eliminating the facial wrinkles, forehead wrinkles and crow's feet. And it is the strongest weapon you may have against your lifeless skin. What’s more, the technology it applies is able to improve your skin quality according to the condition of your skin.

Product review: Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Creme Photo 1
Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti Aging Cell Power Creme, 0.5 oz / 15 ml by Estee Lauder

Key Ingredients
Bamboo Leaf Extract – It contains antioxidants, preventing your skin from aging and oxidation. Oxidation is a chemical reaction that not only rusts the metal, causes the flowers to wither, but also ages the woman's skin. It can damage your DNA, leading to aging, cancer and other diseases. Therefore, antioxidants are becoming increasingly important to skin care, which is the main effective components of the Revitalizing Supreme. It is also rich in vitamins and proteins which are of great value to your skin by providing it the nutrients it needs.

Barley Extract – It is rich in plant phytosterols as well as linoleic acid, helping to improve the condition of the skin especially the sensitive skin. Besides, it plays an important role in providing a natural umbrella to the skin. It is also helpful for cells membranes rebirth. which is the bane of dry and itchy skin.

Cucumber Fruit Extract – Cucumber Extracts soothe and cool dry skin, helping reduce skin sensitivity as well as inflammation. It is so rich in amino acids, lipids, proteins and vitamin C which helps protect the skin and relieve irritation. The silica it contains is the bane of wrinkles.

Caffeine – Caffeine encourages UV damaged skin cells to commit suicide, and repair damaged skin. This ingredient helps reverse sun damage and lower risk of certain skin cancers according to studies. It is also effective in relieving swelling of your eyes and reducing your eye bags.

Advantages
Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme will help draw out the moisture and tighten the skin.

Estee Lauder company is a long-established skin care company and its products are worth trust.

The formula applies active ingredients that are supported by scientific and clinical data.

Disadvantages
... View more here:https://www.valueq.com/reviews/product-review%25ef%25bc%259a-estee-lauder-revitalizing-supreme-global-anti-aging-cell-power-creme-165786

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This stuff made my skin sting really bad. I have some sensitivities to fragrances, but the amount of fragrance in this is crazy ridiculous. I have washed it off and I still smell it and my face is still stinging. Thank god I had a sample I received from buying some double wear makeup and didn't pay for this.
I consulted via online chat with Estee Lauder and this is the first thing they hustled for a moisturizer. I'm going to assume it's because it's one of their newest products, even though I specified twice my skin was dry and I wanted hydration. I am currently interested in trying a new skin care line and was considering Estee Lauder, but I'm going to continue my trusted CeraVe and keep on searching because there's no way (from reading reviews for other products) that I'm going to be able to use their skin care products.

on 2/16/2018 7:52:00 PM

Got this as a sample. Does not break me out (I have combo to oily skin). Plumps and hydrates very well the face. Used it about 5-6 times (got multiple samples) and did not see any difference in fine lines or something like that. It is an expensive product but I've got to admit this is a good moisturizer if you want that velvety feeling in your skin, without feeling oily. I use this as a night cream and I like it because sometimes, when I use other more light weight moisturizers my skin feels thirsty after a couple of hours or two. This is not the case with this cream. The skin feels very hydrated. This product is fragranced and in case you don't like fragranced moisturizers, you would not like this product. But I like the specific fragrance. I would not buy the full size though because it's expensive for what you get.