DHC Mascara

2.3

In my endless quest to find the perfect mascara, I came across this and loved it. The brush separates and lenghtens the lashes just the way I like it. The tube is small and perfect for frequent travellers such as myself. Price point a bit high, but this is definitely a keeper. Funny how some people hate it, guess we all have different expectations and requirements - at the end of the day, it's all very subjective :)

I like the idea of this tubing mascara but I'm not in love. Yes, you can wash it off with warm water and it will last longer than other mascara's. I don't know If it's overhyped or i'm just very picky.

Anyway, my search for a good tubing mascara goes on...

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Generally useless mascara. Itty bitty brush makes it difficult to apply and the mascara itself gives little to no length or volume.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Ick! It was clumpy and didn't do much for thickening my lashes. For $8, it came in a very smal tube.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Great mascara. Crappy packaging. So tiny... it seems to be sized for a 12-year-old girl... awkward for big-girl hands.

Bought it. Tried it. Threw it away.

Irritated my eyes, too.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I usually love DHC products, but the Wide Lash Masacara in black is gloppy, clumpy, and not at all recommended unless you wipe most of the product on the tissue before application ... and the point is for ME to be wearing the mascara, not my tissue! :(

the mascara formula is not bad, i think it's the wand that's a bit hard to work with. i've tried the 3 they have. DHC Mascara, i think it's a waste of money, it look very natural, but nothing comparing to shu uemura mascara.
I like the volume and lengthen mascara better, and it's cheaper. Their volume mascara does volume, color is very deep. Best way is to wriggle from the bottome to the top. The lengthen mascara also do the job too, best way is to coat upward with each lash, the wriggle from bottom to top for more volume. they last long and doesn't smudge my eyes. it's best to use eye makeup remover or a cleansing product that will get off mascara because it's tough to get off.

Just thought I'd try this out seeing it was only 8 bucks. AWFUL STUFF!! So hard to apply, did nothing for my lashes..didn't thicken them or give them volume. Brush is ridiculous. And even my usually effective Deep Cleansing Oil *their own product* had a job removing this junk. Buy at your own risk. All the negatives on this product are spot on!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great mascara! Does not clump and separates lashes nicely. Stays put all day and washes off easily.