wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow 10 Pan Palette - Rosé in the Air

wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow 10 Pan Palette - Rosé in the Air

4.8

on 3/20/2019 7:57:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is really astoundingly good quality. The best drugstore formula by far, and comparable to high end. Except for the shimmers which are terrible imo. That being said, I don’t feel the need to repurchase Modern Renaissance because this one is super close in quality and literally a fraction of the price.

I love Wet n Wild's eyeshadow formula. This palette is a supposed dupe for the ABH Modern Renaissance palette and although I have never tried the ABH one, I can see that the shades appear very similar if not identical. These eyeshadows are creamy and soft and blend like a dream. I would highly recommend them. They are some of my absolute favorite. For more of my thoughts: IG: @xeniaalexisberdy

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Gorgeous pigmentation and shade range on this palette. The packaging is very cheap but the quality of the shadows is amazing. Shadows are vibrant and have great staying power, not fading or creasing over the course of the day/night. Value for the money is on point. I am always impressed with the quality of WnW shadows. Do yourself a favour and pick this up.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had a coupon and paid only $4 with tax. I usually only use EL eyeshadow, but always disappointed with EL because they are not very pigmented, but pretty colors. Urban decay eyeshadow are very pigmented and blend beautifully. I saw Wet n Wild palette and thought the colors were beautiful, why not try it and I had a coupon.

Oh my goodness, these are very pigmented and blend beautifully. You will not be disappointed for 10 colors. I will try the other palettes now.

If you are not sure how to apply, the back has two suggestions and maps out the colors and steps to apply.

The case is compact and perfect for traveling.