benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara

benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara
BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara

2.9

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polybutene, Steareth-21, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-2, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nylon-12, BHT. May Contain ( /-): Yellow 5/Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

on 10/15/2018 3:02:00 PM

This mascara is breathtaking, and Ive tried a LOTTT of mascaras (high end & drugstore) and id have to say this is my #1. I got the travel size in a pouch. This mascara is the blackest black, and the brush just grasps every tiny hair to offer full coating to all eyelash hair. Its the perfect combination of length and volume. It doesn’t flake, and doesn’t feel heavy on the eyes. Im very picky with my mascaras, so trust me when I say you wont be disappointed! Definitely worth the price, if not, buy the travel size which works great too!

on 10/12/2018 7:37:00 AM

Packaging: Comes in a cardboard packaging which is easily recycled. Price: Is expensive for the full sized version but one of the cheaper mascaras when it comes to high end brands Product: The formula is very wet !! The brush is straight & flexible with short & thin bristles. If you have curly & long lashes this will work for you! If you are like me who has short & straight lashes this will be a pain in the ass for you! I tried on the bottle lashes (when i had extensions on the top )and it works amazing but does rub off throughout the day = racoon eyes however i think this is because i don’t wear mascara primer. When i used on the top lashes all it did was clump my lashes & smudge everywhere because the formula is that wet! I tried again after curling my lashes with a eyelash curler ( from primark) and still did nothing for me. I then tried again with one coat then waited for it to dry then tried a second coat & still clumped up. The last attempt i made was after watching various Youtube videos on how to apply it & mascara in general incase i was doing anything wrong & still nothing !!! This weekend i am having an LVL lash lift so going to give the mascara one last try after that. Another negative is that this is so hard to take off !! stays in my lashes for at least 2 days. Overall i would not purchase again!! Worst mascara i have ever tried

on 10/12/2018 12:20:00 AM

I'm surprised at how low the reviews are for this. I really like it! I find it lasts longer than drug store mascaras (I only ever use drug store). I got it as a sample size from sephora and bought the benefit mascara mini kit after because I liked the product.

on 10/10/2018 10:41:00 AM

My natural lashes: straight, average length, average volume

This mascara was so not for me. I wanted to give it a go despite all the "spidery" remarks, and the complaints that it was too wet didn't faze me since I'd been using Heroine Make's Volume & Curl mascara before this, which would sometimes receive the same flak. Except the latter mascara actually dried down and didn't weigh my lashes down upon application. While my natural lashes are straight, I'm pretty good with my eyelash curler, and am usually able to get them to curve upwards and stay that way with mascara. The BGB mascara is so heavy that while my lashes would noticeably lengthen upon application, they'd go back to being straight immediately and then stick out at an awkward angle because the curl won't hold.

As mentioned, I didn't care too much about the "too wet" complaints because I tend to wipe my mascara wand before application anyway, as with all my previous mascaras. Turns out the problem isn't that the mascara is wet, because my Heroine Make one was too and it was fine. The issue is that it does not dry down fully. It smudges like nobody's business throughout the day, and I don't even bother using it on my lower lashes for this reason. Still manages to give me raccoon eyes though. The only pro I can think of is that it's especially easy to remove with cleansing water, but it's telling if removal is the best aspect of a makeup product, lol.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Kinky, Fine

I purchased this mascara from Duty Free on my holiday in February, as it was new and the lady at the counter said that they hadn’t had any bad reviews and everyone loved it.
I have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! It makes my lashes look super long and full, and I don’t need to wear false eyelashes with this as they look incredible and like I’m wearing false lashes.
Now, I only purchased the mini size for £8, as I feel that £20 for a mascara is pretty expensive. The formula is not too wet or too dry, and it works so well. I have sensitive eyes and I didn’t have any problem with this at all. £8 is a perfect price for the mini size, and I’ve already repurchased it!
The only thing I don’t like, is that when you use it for the first few weeks, it tends to run on the lower lashes, so I use another mascara on those during that time.
Overall, I love this mascara and I’ll probably continue to repurchase it! There are so many pros and only 2 cons to this product.
Check out my full review below! Subscribe to my YouTube channel: ‘Chloeluckin’

Pros:
- lashes look super long and full
- colour is jet black
- mascara gets to every lash
- formula is perfect (not too wet or too dry)
- price is great for the mini size
- holds the curl all day
- gives false lash effect

Cons
- very expensive for the full size
- runs on the lower lashes for the first few weeks

on 8/24/2018 4:35:00 AM

I was given a free sample of this at the benefit brow bar and really love it, enough to keep purchasing it. It gives great lash lift and looks natural, it’s buildable without clumping. The only negative is that sometimes where my lashes touch my lid I get a smear.

on 8/18/2018 10:23:00 AM

I was deeply disappointed by the quality of this mascara, especially for the high-end price. It flakes and has little staying power, melts off in the rain, provides little volume or definition - hello, spider legs - and just isn't what I'd expect from a brand like benefit. You'd be better off buying a volumising mascara from Maybelline.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I tried out a sample size of this from Sephora and was blown away by nearly everything about this masacara. I will say that the first time I took the wand out of the tube I was concerned that this was going to be one of those "floppy" wands that deposits product on lashes but does nothing to actually distribute it. Not so. The wand is flexible enough to deposit a good amount of product, but stiff enough to comb through. The bristles on the wand work well for combing through without leaving too much product. Multiple coats can be applied if care is taken to comb through slowly, and this is where you get the best results - lashes that look like falsies. Waxier formulas will do this more quickly, but the wax generally means you also lose some of the color. This mascara is a beautiful, inky black. It also doesn't flake or smudge, it holds curl, and is easy to remove at night. It's an all around winner on my short, sparse lashes. AND Benefit doesn't test on animals!!!

on 8/2/2018 10:38:00 PM

Benefit really knows how to do mascaras well!
I was impressed with ‘they’re real’, But this one is even better. I do need to curl my lashes well but if you start at the base and slowly (without wiggling the brush) go to the tips of your lashes - you can pull the lashes up and they stay that way!
It’s the first mascara I can use without having to tight line and still look like I have very long lashes.
It was a bit harder to remove the mascara at the end of the day;but I have allergy eyes that water & I had no issue with the mascara dripping off with my tears.

on 7/28/2018 2:39:00 PM

I'm always interested in finding a mascara that adds real volume without a ton of work that isn't flaky. This one does a great job for me. It's super wet, but one layer, making sure I separate as I go looks really amazing. I highly recommend.