BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara

BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara

2.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polybutene, Steareth-21, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-2, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nylon-12, BHT. May Contain ( /-): Yellow 5/Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

on 6/20/2018 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have very fine, straight, short, thin lashes. (same for eyebrows....lucky me) I tried this mascara a couple months ago, and even though i didn't like the price, I tried it on in Ulta, and could NOT believe those were MY eyelashes!! To let you know, I had a doctor appt. a few days later (lady GP) and while sitting in exam room talking to her, she said "did you get lash extensions??" I chuckled, cuz I'd never do anything that "may" make even 1 eyelash fall out (see my above descript). Told her, no I had on Badgal Bang. She couldn't believe it was just mascara. I wrote the name down for her b/c she was going to get some. :-) I can't praise this stuff enough. I don't know what the "magic" is..... is it the brush? i dunno, is it the formula? it's creamy, but not too thick. Whatever it is, when I run out I WILL purchase it again, because I agree with my lady GP, it gives these pitiful thin, straight, short lashes VA VA VOOM!!! I only need like 2 coats and they are wayyyy out there--- to me, they almost look like falsies ---which I'll take after living with nothing lashes. Hope this helps ya'll. :-) OHHHHH, i'm adding on to this, cuz just realized when i was talking about how fantastic my wimpy straight lashes are with this mascara...... i NEVER use an eyelash curler (thing about having so few lashes again) and with THIS mascara, my lashes are curled up to my eyebrows. :-)

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I got a small tube of this, just to try it out. I am on the fence with this. Results can be very good or very bad. It is not a mascara you can just quickly throw on and be out the door. There is a fine line between just enough and overkill. With very careful application, you can get very long, well separated, False Lash results. On the other hand, if you are not careful, you can end up with a chaotic, clumpy mess. It’s a thick mascara that really coats your lashes. It’s got some potential, but could go either way.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

first of all, theyre so clumpy maybe its because its volumizing but idk i just hate the clumps!! this made my lashes looks fake, like i put on tons of mascara, BUT i loveee the bristles its long its straight ....i just love the bristles only

on 5/4/2018 9:17:00 PM

This product made my eyelashes fall out a lot and was extremely hard to remove. It did give my eyelashes lots of volume and definition but at the end of the day it wasn't worth it. If you react sensitively to eye products I would not recommend this product at all.

on 5/4/2018 12:36:00 PM

I liked this mascara the first few uses because it gave some much-needed volume to my lashes. But after a few uses it began to apply clumpy. REALLy clumpy. If you carefully blot the wand before applying there's a chance the application will look smooth. But who wants to fuss like that with mascara? There are much better mascaras out there, at any price point.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I just didn't like this mascara at all. Super wet made my long lashes stick together immediately and dried down to almost brittle on me. I tried separating with eyelash comb but didn't help. So I just kept adding more till I had very thick lashes.. Had a difficult time removing and feel like I lost a couple lashes. No more bad gal bang for me

on 4/18/2018 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

This mascara which was suppose to be waterproof was very disappointing. It smudges right away and was almost impossible to get off with cleanser and waterproof eye makeup remover. Not sure how that works. I'm 54

This mascara is the BEST!!! It makes my eyelashes so perfect and beautiful!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great mascara for seriously dramatic lashes, but the extra wet formula is going to make this product a problem for a lot of users! I’ve been using this mascara for about 6 weeks and really like it BUT I will concede that it takes a little more patience to apply than other mascaras. It gives me ultra black, crazy thick, elegantly long lashes that are well defined, but its thin wet formula can end up all over my eye area during application if I’m not careful. It’s not as bad now as it was when the tube was fresh, but rushing application with this mascara can get MESSY. I’ve never had any trouble with the product making my eyelashes stick together as others have reported (the tightly bristled plastic brush does a good job keeping my lashes separated) , but it can be a trial keeping the mascara from transferring either from the brush or my lashes onto my eyelid and brow bone during application. Once everything dries, it stays put, but while it’s damp you gotta be careful if you want to avoid extra clean up.

This mascara stays looking fresh most of the day. It doesn’t flake on me at all, but it can smudge underneath my lower lashes. I usually use a different mascara for my lower lashes anyway, so it’s not a big deal. This mascara isn’t water proof or even water resistant so I would avoid if you have watery eyes.

Would I recommend this mascara? Yes definitely, as the results are worth the effort. But I would tell that anyone who dislikes wet formula mascaras to give it a hard pass and tell everyone else to try a mini size version first. This mascara is going to be one that people either love or hate. I fall firmly in the LOVE camp, but I can see where the HATE folks are coming from.

on 4/12/2018 2:02:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Liked the brush but this mascara gave me no length at all. Volume was great but that's not enough for my short thin lashes. Formula was a little wet and my lashes didn't hold much of a curl with this. Not worth the cost. Would not repurchase.