Good Chemistry Apricot Blossom Perfume

Good Chemistry Apricot Blossom Perfume

4.7

on 3/6/2019 1:19:00 PM

I love the scent of a simple apricot perfume, and they’re really hard to find. I used to use Comptoir Sud Pacifique Abricot Vanille, a very delicious yet incredibly SWEET scent, and have been looking for a less-sweet facsimile ever since. Well, this isn’t similar, but it’s pretty grand. The notes in this are apricot, neroli, and amber. I can’t truly pick out each individual note, but the overall effect is a fresh (if slightly artificial smelling*) apricot with the skin-grabbing weight of a little bit of amber, and the aura-wafting properties of a little bit of neroli. It makes your skin smell good, if that makes sense; a fruity-musky skin scent. Fresh, simple, linear, and easy to blast yourself with without going broke. I have the body spray version of this, and it was less than $10 at Target. I mention this because it actually has decent lasting power. Next time you’re at Target, spritz some on—they have testers! I plan on getting a couple of the other scents—they all seem perfect for summer 

*the apricot note doesn’t smell artificial per se, it just doesn’t recreate a true juicy apricot

on 5/4/2018 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Oh, Apricot Bloom just smells yummy- that's all I can think of to describe it. I stumbled upon this on a Target run a few weeks back and have been thinking about this scent ever since. It's a very soft, warm apricot scent with maybe a bit of powder and an ambery-musky drydown. Bought the rollerball, which is a generous .25 oz for only $13, and I'm going back for a big bottle ($25!) next time. This is what I wanted Philosophy Apricots & Cream to smell like. Comforting and fresh.

on 2/10/2018 4:11:00 PM

I bought this impulsively at Target this week, after coming across an entire line of "Good Chemistry" brand fragrances in the perfume aisle. I am not disappointed!! Apricot Bloom has a nice, earthy scent about it, almost reminding me of a scent in the same class as my Pacifica Mediterranean Fig perfume...earthy but not pungent or like patchouli or anything that isn't crowd friendly. It is a pretty and light wearing scent--wears fairly close to the skin after about the first hour...but it's been 5 hours, and I still smell it on my wrists. Smells like there is honey in the fragrance as well (maybe it's the amber I smell?)... I just can't stop smelling my wrists!! The description on the box says: Fragrance notes of apricot, neroli and amber make our Apricot Bloom rollerball perfume thoughtful + true with a free spirit.I am totally impressed with this new line at Target...and the rollerballs are only $12.99, so I will definitely be going back for more :) I liked all 9 scents that I sampled, but my favorites were definitely Apricot Bloom, Vanilla Orchid, and Magnolia Violet...I can't remember which was my favorite there, but I will definitely go back and smell through them again! I highly recommend everyone checking these great little rollerballs out! Great deals, and unique scents, I hope they stick around!

**Whoops, I realize I entered the title of this product as Apricot Blossom instead of Apricot Bloom...I don't think there's way to go in a edit that...