Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

1.0

1 month ago

The first time I used this eyeliner (upper lid only) my lashline and eyelid became so irritated and itchy within 4 hours, I had to go to the ladies room in a restaurant and scrub it off with soap because I didn't have any makeup remover with me and I was at an event. My lids were all red and sore for the next day. The product does not stay on the lashline at all, it transfers to the crease …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1125 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

7 months ago

First let me say I love the design of this eyeliner. It's so cute. Anyways this is the easiest liner I have used. It's great for drawing a wing and it dries matte. I believe it has a lot of product because I've had mine for a year now and it's still going strong ????

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (160 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

Oct/08/2018

Not crazy about every single product in the IT Cosmetic line, but this one is good. Easier to make a smooth line across my crepe-y eyelid than other products I have tried; lasted all day through sweat, tears, etc. Very small amount of product for the price, but was 40% off at Ulta this week ;)

Update: I tried Bourjois pinceau eyeliner this week & much prefer it--SO much cheaper …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairGrey, Other, Fine

Jun/22/2018

I'm known as a eyeliner pro amongst my friends and have to say this is my new favourite liquid liner. Lasts all day and is dead easy to use.

Points for also being waterproof and last through my spin classes :)

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

Jun/14/2018

Lasts all day and super easy to use. The best liquid liner I’ve ever bought!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther, Other