no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/16/2005

A little sticky but beautiful, a sheer corally color that is perfect for casual daytime. I remember everyone made a big fuss over this years ago because Monica Lewinksy wore it, or she wore a bunch of Club Monaca lip products for a live interview. Anyway LOL this ia great gloss, but gooey.

About reviewer (247 reviews)

SkinNormal

Mar/03/2004

So beautiful. A very pretty, girly, feminine pink with no shimmer. I don't know if they still make this. If they don't, Becca makes one almost identical called Frappe.

About reviewer (964 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

Sep/25/2003

This is a beautiful peachy pink color that complimented my warm skin tone.My only complaint was the bitter taste.

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

HairBlond

fromMayra

Apr/26/2003

Peachy pink that reminds me of the fated Clinique Wildflower. As pretty as the Clinique sans the plastic horrid taste. Difficult to find in stock at the Club monaco shop as it is quite popular. Perfect for spring. Fans of the long discontinued Lancome Abricot Juicy Tube will like this. No shimmer. Perfect wear in combination with Benefit Dandelion.

About reviewer (923 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Mar/04/2003

I like this gloss because of its fantastic colour, and the consistency is pretty good, too. But...I despise the taste. It's a strong, rancid, chemically kind of taste...and because of that I don't buy it anymore.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

Feb/08/2003

I got this for the wonderful warm coral pink color which really perks up my face. I also like the dense consistency that keeps my lips hydrated even in very windy weather. This is one of the only really good products in the line.

About reviewer (419 reviews)

Age

SkinOily

EyesHazel

Oct/01/2002

This is a great gloss. Its a sheer rose peach. Major shine.

About reviewer (1772 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

Jun/24/2002

I really like this beautiful pink gloss, I've repurchased it several times. It's so nice and thick, it lasts and lasts. My lips look like they're dripping in nectar!

About reviewer (164 reviews)

SkinOther

HairBrunette

Jun/14/2002

This is a nice pinky nude gloss, very pretty!

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Dec/25/2001

Oooh, this is one of my favorite lipglosses. It's a pretty pinky-mango color that is just perfect. It brightens up my face when I wear it and stays on a fairly long time for a gloss. It is sticky but not overly so, I don't mind it at all. The smell is kind of plasticky and weird but I like the color too much to mind. Those sensitive to smell should try these on before purchasing. Love …Read more

About reviewer (92 reviews)

SkinCombination