33%

price range

Reviews

3.0

a year ago

I have several pillow sprays (Bath and Body works, Loccitan, Earth therapeutics, DIY) and this one wasn't any better. Because of the price I wouldn't buy it again but I would if it actually was better for me. Save your money and make your own, its very simple.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

2 years ago

My Canadian "sister" Redwings11 can send me her sample of this mist because I love it. To be perfectly honest, it really doesn't do all that much to improve my sleep (heck, melatonin, Z-Quil and even some Rx meds don't help much) but I absolutely love the smell of this stuff and I actually bought it to use as a fragrance. Now, the packaging does say it can cause skin irritation if applied topically but then this is the case with all essential oils or almost all - I think that they make your skin more photo-sensitive and perhaps do other things but I've been applying patchouli and other essential oils and blends for decades without a problem and the same applies to this stuff. I do like the fact that it makes bedding smell nice also. I would love to find a dedicated fragrance/perfume or even a body lotion with this scent because it is lovely, even if it doesn't put me to sleep.

About reviewer (1490 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I suffer from insomnia and have meds to help with this but decided to try this when I got a sample in my Sephora order. I was surprised that I fell asleep in less than 5 minutes every night I tried it. One spray on my pillow and “Enter Sandman”. After 3 nights in a row, I developed blisters inside my nose. Not sure if this is a coincidence but I have never had blisters in my nose before. And trying to blow or wipe my nose was painful so I suspect I may have an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients. There is a warning on the bottle that it may cause an allergic reaction but I thought that would be on my skin (if anywhere) so I made sure to spray it on the pillow that is under the one that my face rests on. If this hasn’t cause my blisters then I would say it’s a fantastic product. For now, I have stopped using it and once my nose heals and some time has passed I will try it again just to be sure it wasn’t caused by a virus. There were no other symptoms which is why I suspected it might be this spray.

About reviewer (951 reviews)

Age44-55