4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

17 days ago

This highlighter is beautiful! The rose tone is subtle, but livens up my pale face in a way that beige or white highlighters do not. I love the glow this gives off, which is buildable, and not overly metallic nor is it glittery. I also love to use this on top of my matte blush, to transform it into a glowy blush! This comes in a nice sturdy compact and the embossed flower is so pretty. I would repurchase for sure!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Other

from

5 months ago

This is such a precious highlight! It is a light cool tone pink that is just perfect for my complexion and for fair skin tones with cooler complexions. It isn't metallic looking at all which I really love and is more of a shimmery glow but not chunky or powdery, it isn't blinding right away you need to build it for a more intense look, however if you like more of a subtle glow then just one layer will do. Blends into the skin effortlessly without chalkiness. The design in the pan is super cute and the powder is super soft which is good but also means it will break easily. The packaging is pretty simple and you get a good amount of product but it does feel and look cheap. The plastic is very thin and feels like it will break easily. However it is nice and slim which is really good for travelling. I love how this sits and looks on the skin and has become my favourite everyday highlighter because its just perfect for the looks and colours I tend to wear or go for. Lasts all day without fading and doesn't enhance any of my texture or pores. Highly recommend this for fair with cooler skin toned people who want a soft pink highlight for $8 depending on where you get it.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

9 months ago

This is a pale pink highlighter. The formula is like a moist gelee. It’s a bit thick and creamy so it can build a lot on the skin. It’s quite icy and on me looks metallic because of how icy it is. I definitely recommend using it sheerly and blending it in with a damp sponge to make it smooth and not cake up. It’s touted as a dupe for Dior glowing gardens 02/the now permanent 02 highlighter. Its a dupe in shade only, but not in formula or how it looks on the face in my opinion. Dior is much thinner on the face so it’s more of a glossy sheen and appears darker because it’s not so icy. Wet n Wild is much more metallic and thick so it can accentuate texture/pores. This is an excellent drugstore highlighter if it’s what you are looking for. I personally like a more sheer glowy formula rather than high sheen metal. I actually love the new bloom time shade so if you are a pale girl but want something less icy I’d recommend that one.

About reviewer (541 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Other

EyesBrown

9 months ago

I decided to give this highlighter a try after hearing rave reviews. I have to say that they were right! This is the perfect highlight for anyone with pale or light skin, especially if they are cool-toned. It can be very subtle, which is great for those who do not want a blinding highlight. It is also very easy to build up if you want a more noticeable highlight. This is an excellent highlight and it is also very affordable at $4.99. I would definitely recommend this highlighter for both its quality and affordability!

About reviewer (331 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

a year ago

A soft icy pink highlighter that suits fair to light skintones, especially cool. Makes a pretty inner corner highlight or eyeshadow as well as it is pigmented enough. However, the lasting power seemed pretty bad. I decluttered mine because it only lasts 3 - 4 hours on my normal skin, even with a setting spray. Shame as it is pretty.

About reviewer (1236 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

Of every highlighter I’ve tried, this is my favorite! I use it as my daily eyeshadow too. It builds super well, the only problem is that it doesn’t always blend in with my contour if I apply the highlight after. I love the price, the glow, and especially that it is cruelty free!!!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

a year ago

Holy. Grail. Product. And I don't say that lightly. I got this along with the MegaGlo Liquid Highlighter (also good) as my first foray into highlighters, and man did it ruin all other brands for me. It's incredibly pigmented, has no fallout, and applies like a dream when I use a fan brush. You could see this stuff from space, and I'm fair-skinned so that's pretty impressive in my book. This whole line has a great shade range, too -- the only drugstore highlighters I seemed to encounter for the longest time were warm, golden tones, which would've looked bizarre on me and probably kept me away from this adding this step to my makeup routine for years. My only little gripe with this is the packaging. It doesn't quite snap closed after months of use, but that isn't enough to stop me from buying this again. Oh, and the price is wildly cheap for a product this good.

About reviewer (160 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

a year ago

Firstly, I would like to point out that this shade is meant for fair-to-light skin tones...any darker & it will look like a stripe of colour on the face! haha. Anyways here's my glowing review...... TEXTURE: Smooth, buttery & 0 kickback when dipping in with your brush or finger! Less dry than Laura Mercier & Laura Geller highlighters APPLICATION: So incredibly pigmented! you only need a little bit to create a glow on the face. It blends smoothly & effortlessly on the skin without any patchiness. RESULT: It doesn't emphasise my pores (acne-prone chick here!) & gives an absolute gorgeous glow on the skin without any chunky shimmer or glitter! Lasts as long as my luxury highlighters. No irritation on my face so far. If you're interested in icey-pink highlighters but don't want to splurge this is a perfect choice. I own the Laura Mercier Face Illuminator in Devotion & this is almost a 1-on-1 dupe (it's only slightly lighter!). Probably a lifetime repurchase for me! IT's BEAUTIFUL!

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

a year ago

This is honestly my favorite highlighter. I have very pale cool toned skin and lot of highlighters are too golden and bronzy looking. This is perfect. It gives nice glow, very obvious but not over the top, not glittery. So far I was not able to find a dupe and I cant find this one in stores anymore(I think it was limited edition):(

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBrunette

a year ago

This is my first Wet n Wild Purchase.... Love this highlighter!!!! I was looking for a highlighter light enough for my skin (too many highlighers have an overwhelming pigmentation for my skin tone. This product is a very pale shimmer with the SLIGHTEST pink sheen - just a hint. It's slightly cool toned (but pretty neutral) and I love how you get the glowy shimmer without chunky glitter. My favorite thing about this is how you can keep it subtle or build it up. Was $2.50 on Amazon - stocked up because this is the 3rd highlighter I've tried and the only one I actually liked!

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age